Need Opinion from KH fans on DDD SPOILER!!!

Need Opinion from KH fans on DDD SPOILER!!!

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 3rd, 2016, 12:50 am

I need your opinion, because Sora is/was my hero and Kairi is my character, but IM PISSED with how they ended DDD, Sora should have been the one to pass, HE was the main character HE was the true key Blade Wielder, and he FAILS? How can the writers Just changed it like this I DONT LIKE IT, how can a fan like me except this?

Sora is like a Dim WIt now, he was never like this before, he was so much better then this, why did they change him like this? :sad:

According to KH3 picture of Sora he is too hot to end up like this. :oops:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Need Opinion from KH fans on DDD SPOILER!!!

Postby FlipMode » March 3rd, 2016, 12:18 pm

Actually I thought it was cool that the main character has weaknesses, and just because he failed, doesn't mean he is not awesome, Terra failed as well but he's probably my favourite character in the entire saga. (That's not a BBS spoiler, it is revealed within the first ten minutes of the game).

Also if you play BBS and DDD then it's a wander how anyone would think Sora should have passed: I mean first of all, the test was to awaken the seven sleeping worlds and return to the tower, Riku returned to the tower and Sora did not, so there's that. On top of the fact that Sora allowed himself to be manipulated by the darkness and Riku held the darkness back. He also dove into the darkness to free Sora's heart which was being protected by a ventus armour.

So yeah, Riku did much better. Sora is kind of weak on his own and is only strong because of the connections his heart has to other people, Xehanort realised this and was able to use it against him to lure him into the darkness, Riku knew what was happening and even defeated young Xehanort in battle by himself.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Return to The Den