Pokémon Sun & Moon confirmed for 2016!

Re: Pokémon Sun & Moon confirmed for 2016!

Postby xKendo » February 28th, 2016, 2:20 pm

[quote="Marizzle"]^Well, Charizard also has two Mega evolutions, so Mewtwo isn't alone in that. [/quote]
But Charizard is a "normal" Pokémon. Mewtwo is legendary. That's my point :P

[quote="Marizzle"]
Personally, I never give that much attention to the legendary Pokémon, since I always end up capturing them. :chuckle: One of the starter Pokémon, however, has to stick with me throughout the whole journey, so I'm more attentive to those. :P[/quote]

True that. But if I'm not into the legendary pokémon I don't pay real attention to the games :lol:
xKendo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Marizzle » February 28th, 2016, 2:23 pm

^Ohhh, I see. :lol: But, serious? That's new... :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Elton John » May 10th, 2016, 5:47 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c

Not too keen on the designs for the new starters but they'll grow on me. I want pokemon sun for the lion legendary.

I noticed that movement is now fully 3D. Bye grid based movement, a change that should have happened many years ago.

Also skintones for your player character is more diverse and customizable clothing is back.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carl » May 10th, 2016, 6:11 pm

My brother really likes the grass starter. I'll be taking the fire one because fire cat even though I'm not super fond of the design. The hype for these games, though, is real. Not sure which game I'll be getting yet, though.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » May 11th, 2016, 2:27 pm

I'll probably be getting Pokémon Sun, the lion legendary is freaking cool!
About the starters, I honestly don't know. Right now, my favourite's Popplio, the water starter, but I'm waiting for the final evolutions of the three to be revealed/leaked to make my final pick. I'm assuming that the grass starter will end up as a pretty badass bird, since it's a flying type and most final evo's of Flying type Pokémon are pretty cool, IMO. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 11th, 2016, 3:29 pm

I still kind of want Pokemon Moon, even though the legendary for Sun looks awesome.

Yea, the starters are a bit...disappointing. Idk, I just didn't really like Litten or Popplio - Rowlet is the one that's calling out to me right now!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Squeely » May 12th, 2016, 2:04 am

#TeamMoon

It probably goes without saying which starter I'm picking. Is there doubt in anyone's mind it'll be anything other than Litten? If so, you clearly don't know me.

My partner and I like to do opposing versions. He's getting Sun and he's already in love with Rowlet.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Marizzle » May 12th, 2016, 2:20 am

[quote="Squeely"]
My partner and I like to do opposing versions. He's getting Sun and he's already in love with Rowlet.[/quote]
Me and my best friend also do this. It's quite practical, since then it's easier to obtain the Pokémon exclusive to each version. :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby moonsugar33 » May 13th, 2016, 8:02 pm

This will only be my second ever Pokemon game! I bought my boyfriend and I a 3DS each plus Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby respectively a couple of months ago. Since he apparently traditionally picks the "blue" games, I guess I'll end up with Sun.

Last time around I picked Torchic/Blaziken, and out of these guys I'm having a really hard time deciding. I love cats, and fire has always appealed to me, so my first instinct is to go for Litten, but Popplio's super cute.

Not sure what to think of the legendaries. Moon's looks interesting!
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Marizzle » June 30th, 2016, 4:28 pm

Here are all the Pokémon revealed as of today (June 30):
Spoiler: show

The official artwork for the seven Pokémon that were leaked (and later confirmed) earlier today is already available here.

Personally, I'm not impressed with the designs of any of the Pokémon that were revealed today, although I think some are likable. I just kind of expected something more...'wow'. :?

What do you guys think? :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to The Den