Lord of the Rings Online Code Giveaway

Lord of the Rings Online Code Giveaway

Postby DGFone » January 19th, 2016, 10:52 pm

I recently got my hands on a code for a started package in Lord of the Rings Online. It includes, if I remember correctly, a starter mount and some other goodies.

Since I don't play this game, if anyone here does, or know someone who does, you can either reply to the topic or send me a PM and I will send you the code.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Lord of the Rings Online Code Giveaway

Postby Carl » February 3rd, 2016, 4:52 pm

Has no one claimed the code yet? At one point my brother played this game; if no one else has taken it I can find out if he's interested.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby DGFone » February 3rd, 2016, 5:26 pm

Not yet. Feel free to ask your brother then, and send me a PM when you find out.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby DGFone » February 4th, 2016, 4:23 am

No double posting, yada-yada. I know. This is relevant. :P

Or rather, just an announcement that the code has been given away, and the topic can be locked due to not being needed any further.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Return to The Den