Tomb Raider I, II, and III giveaway

Tomb Raider I, II, and III giveaway

Postby Carl » December 27th, 2015, 10:08 pm

Hey folks, so here's the dealio. I recently nabbed the Square Enix Humble Bundle for $1, and got myself 6 game activation codes for Steam. Thing is, 3 of those codes are for the old skool Tomb Raider games, the first three. You know, from back in the day, the ones that originally came out on the ps1 before anyone called it a ps1. I already have those 3 games in Steam though, as I got them in a cheap "all Tomb Raider games" bundle a while back, and we still have working copies for the ps1 as well.

So what this means is, I now have an extra copy of them, and I thought I'd see if any of you lovely people would like them instead. :)

If you're interested in one of them, let me know, and I'll send you the activation code in a PM. Cheers. :cheese:

Oh and if you don't know what the Humble Bundle is, I can tell you about that too, and link you to some cheap games.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Tomb Raider I, II, and III giveaway

Postby FlipMode » December 27th, 2015, 10:15 pm

No thanks, already have them. But wow $1 lol what a score.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » December 28th, 2015, 12:42 am

It certainly was a steal. The other three included games were The Last Remnant, Murdered: Soul Suspect, and Life is Strange, Episode 1. I had never heard of that last one but the other two I'd been interested in for a while and obviously are usually more expensive than that by far, and I had a dollar, so I figured I'd get it and share the ones I already had.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Ultra Fox » December 28th, 2015, 1:05 am

I'll take 'em if no one else has, yet.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Carl » December 28th, 2015, 1:47 am

No one else has claimed them. They're all yours then. :)
I'll PM the codes in just a moment. :3

Since this topic has served its purpose now, I'm gonna lock it up.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Return to The Den