Halo 5: guardians

Halo 5: guardians

Postby Elton John » October 17th, 2015, 12:47 am

Last years 'the master chief collection' was so fundamentally broken that not even weekly patches have made it fully playable so I am very apprehensive about buying this.

343i studios promised a solid 60 frames per second performance over technically better looking visuals (which is mostly just better looking in screens as a good solid framerate is better for visual quality than more polygons).

I want this to be good but I lost faith in the studio after they released and sold a game so broken that it probably won't ever be completely fixed.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Halo 5: guardians

Postby Ultra Fox » October 17th, 2015, 1:05 am

I agree that The Master Chief Collection was flawed, but I have faith in 343i to make quality campaigns at the very least. I actually liked Halo 4's campaign the most so far. I can't help but be excited considering that fact.

Buuuuut I sold my Xbox One for rent to get into my new home, so I might have to wait a bit to get a new one plus Halo 5 (Black Friday deals could help). I do hope that Halo 5's singleplayer is even better than 4, and that the multiplayer won't be complete garbage at launch.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Return to The Den