Dissapointed about Lioden

Dissapointed about Lioden

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 24th, 2015, 2:23 am

So I gave Lioden a try and already im turned off and upset how you have to be a male, um, not all males have to lead a Pride, There can be just females leading a pride, Zira did. Point is I have this dream where I can create my own pride just the way I want it, with just my character as the Queen leading the pride. Sorry but I will not continue Lioden until they let you be a lioness. :roll:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Dissapointed about Lioden

Postby SimbasMate » September 24th, 2015, 2:31 am

You can have lionesses, you know and you can always retire your king for gold beetles. I think they were aiming to make the game realistic and not go by what happened in TLK. :P
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 24th, 2015, 3:23 am

but in Real Life lionesses can rune Pride solo without a mate!
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbaPrescott » September 25th, 2015, 9:51 pm

Hm, you could try ClanHeart when it opens in December (hopefully)? There aren't any genders there though (just 'Sun' and 'Moon' characters) but you can choose to have a mane or not to make it like an actual lioness?
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby juhouh » October 5th, 2015, 8:02 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]but in Real Life lionesses can rune Pride solo without a mate![/quote]
True but her reign ends when the first male finds her pride
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Buffy » October 5th, 2015, 8:13 pm

^This. They were trying to go for realistic, and realistically lion prides are led by males.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby FlipMode » October 5th, 2015, 9:02 pm

Why don't you send them to this thread so they can read it?
I'm sure they'll care just as much I do.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Return to The Den