SPLATOON

SPLATOON

Postby SilverSimba01 » June 28th, 2015, 4:39 am

Any one that has played this game?
if you have the game, tell us you opinion about the game

I already have the game and I had played, men, have no idea how much fun this game is
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Re: SPLATOON

Postby Elton John » June 28th, 2015, 4:48 am

I was in the beta, was a fun game but i haven't bought it since I was saving for disney. Will buy this summer.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SilverSimba01 » July 2nd, 2015, 5:08 am

you should buy the game when you get the chance, you really are missing a lot from this game, is really an amazing game
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Elton John » July 2nd, 2015, 6:36 am

and my gamepad isn't working. will try and fix it myself because nintendo wants 110 dollars to fix a controller. Luckily I still have my classic controller pro for most games but 110 dollars to fix {not buy a new} controller is very excessive.

and from what I hear splatoon is gamepad only.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Tsuki » September 20th, 2015, 3:18 pm

We have this and we are a member of StreetSplat Manchester :P. It is a fun game.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Return to The Den