Five Nights at Freddy's

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Postby Adofo » April 10th, 2015, 7:40 am

I like that....thing...inside Springtrap! That's creepy!
#notsayingspoilers
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby FlipMode » April 10th, 2015, 8:58 am

It came out over a month ago lol. I think most people who care know by now it is the purple guy's decaying corpse.
How they found that and moved it to the attraction place without realising there was a bloody disgusting mummified screaming skull inside it though I'll never know! :D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby FlipMode » April 28th, 2015, 10:33 am

FNAF 4: Final Chapter confirmed for Halloween release!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Daenerys » May 11th, 2015, 1:34 am

^ god save us all

and apparently warner bros is trying to make a movie with scott, dunno if it's gonna go anywhere though..
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby FlipMode » May 11th, 2015, 1:45 am

I think a movie would work quite well actually. The story is so expanded now, they have plenty of source material to work with. And WB do produce good films for the most part so yeah, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on that one. Not a huge scary movies fan but I'd be interested in a FNAF film.

Loving the look of the new animatronics in FNAF 4 so far btw... Dat nightmare Bonnie tho'?!
FlipMode

Previous

Return to The Den