Five Nights at Freddy's

Five Nights at Freddy's

Postby Adofo » February 28th, 2015, 8:38 am

Any Five Nights at Freddy's fans out there?! I know there are a few! I'm surprised there isn't a thread about it. At least not one that's been touched in a long time. Anyways, I'm a huge fan! As you can tell by my current Profile picture! lol And I have let's play videos of FNAF1 and 2 on my youtube channel. I'm addicted to Five Nights! If your a FNAF fan, talk about your ideas and theories for FNAF3. Share anything cool you may have found based on FNAF. Personally, I found this video a few days ago and I can't stop listening to it! lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7ikzJ ... 7BnYRbrgow
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Postby Kipekee » March 1st, 2015, 9:40 pm

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
goldenfreddyandmanglearethebestandbonniestinks
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » March 1st, 2015, 9:59 pm

Bonnie does suck. Hate him! I never thought I could ever hate a bunny........I was wrong!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » March 1st, 2015, 10:03 pm

Bonnie is friggen creepy. Lucky you, Chica was the one who first jumpscared you. My first time playing Bonnie pretty much gave me a heart attack! Pure hatred ever since!
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » March 1st, 2015, 10:12 pm

He's also Scott's most hated because while he was programming his AI, he kept getting glitches, flashes of Bonnie's face, and that's how he came up with the idea for the jumpscares.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » March 1st, 2015, 10:51 pm

Can't blame Cawthon. Creepy little bunny...
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby FlipMode » March 6th, 2015, 8:46 pm

[quote="Adofo"]He's also Scott's most hated because while he was programming his AI, he kept getting glitches, flashes of Bonnie's face, and that's how he came up with the idea for the jumpscares.[/quote]

I heard he had nightmares about it while developing the game.

As for FNAF in general, it's okay, the game itself is just okay. The story and lure behind it was cool though. If a little twisted, y'know, dead children and all that stuff.
But yeah I enjoyed learning more of the story and the way it was told was good, wish now games did that rather than silly long cutscenes.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tsuki » March 6th, 2015, 9:00 pm

I've heard of it and seen screenshots. Looks mega creepy...yet fun :D. Wouldn't play it on my own mind you as I'm rather jumpy :innocent:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Kipekee » March 9th, 2015, 2:04 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"][quote="Adofo"]He's also Scott's most hated because while he was programming his AI, he kept getting glitches, flashes of Bonnie's face, and that's how he came up with the idea for the jumpscares.[/quote]

I heard he had nightmares about it while developing the game.[/quote]

I had nightmares myself about Bonnie. Chica, Freddy and Foxy are honestly not that scary to me. It's all Bonnie.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby FlipMode » March 10th, 2015, 1:59 am

The Puppet
Springtrap
Golden Freddy
Mangle
... The rest of them

That's the order they go in for creepiest looking ones IMO. I won't say why I think Springtrap and Puppet are the worst ones because its spoilers for FNAF3 but yeah... Their role in the story makes their designs so much worse than they already look! *shiver*
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Next

Return to The Den