No votes
I don't like either of both
33%
I don't know, I just came here to read the comments
33%

Total votes : 3

Call of Duty vs Battlefield

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 24th, 2015, 5:15 am

Probably a very debatable topic on the game world on this days, so here we can all say which one is better, Call of Duty or Battlefield.

Honestly, I totally love both games, I really enjoy them, so much action on each game, and its multiplayer modes are great, so I wanna heard form you guys, which of this two games you prefer.
is all about discussing the both series, Call of Duty and Battlefield.
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Re: Call of Duty vs Battlefield

Postby FlipMode » February 24th, 2015, 10:45 am

I think at this point everyone understands they are two totally different games.

I don't really play either any more but I preferred Battlefield.
I played COD up to MW2 but BO, Ghosts and BO2 were all pretty bad so I switched to BF.
I enjoy the longer games, bigger maps, graphics etc. COD doesn't have much going for it other than its a fun point and shoot game some times.

I think there are better FPS games than either of them but BF was the better of two evils (until they messed up BF4 :/).
Not looking forward to Hardline really either tbh.

Plz come back Unreal Tournament!!!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Call of Duty vs Battlefield

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 8th, 2015, 7:09 pm

I always seen that Call of Duty is more of a fast action game where you get into the action more quickly

as for Battlefield is more about the strategy and yea, sure is Battlefield got more open spaces than CoD
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Return to The Den