Garry's Mod?

Garry's Mod?

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » February 4th, 2015, 5:40 am

I'm surprised no one made a topic for this game yet. o3o Anyways, I just got Garry's Mod for PC (I'm pretty sure its a pc, mac, and linux only game so...) and holy cow, it is a fun game! There's so much to do in it, from building robots or other stuff, Posing random stuff you find on the workshop, and playing the various game modes you can get, like Prop Hunt, Stalker, Hide and Seek, and more! :)

Sadly, I've played only single player mode so far as I don't have anyone else to play the game with. :( But it is still a fun game. ^ ^ Though I am wondering, does anyone else here play Garry's Mod?

((Avatar and signature both by Daenerys, thank you so much! :D))

Spoiler: show

^Made for me from Daenerys, thank you! :3
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Re: Garry's Mod?

Postby FlipMode » February 16th, 2015, 6:57 am

https://steamcommunity.com/id/nextbigthing91/profile

Didn't see this thread before...
I have it but haven't actually played it yet lol.
Add me if you like though, we can play it some time fo' sure :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Garry's Mod?

Postby Adofo » April 10th, 2015, 7:50 am

I have it! I really need to play it more often! Lolz
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Return to The Den