Best game of 2014? Most wanted game of 2015?

Re: Best game of 2014? Most wanted game of 2015?

Postby OuRaion » January 4th, 2015, 10:15 am

Pretty sure he's dead!

Then again, no one ever really dies in comic books, so you never know!

Also, I guess that one game I played this year was enjoyable. Very enjoyable. Sunset Overdrive! I finished the story missions in roughly a day, so it is short, but it was very, very fun!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Elton John » January 4th, 2015, 10:59 am

sunset overdrive is one of the games I want to get with my xbox one!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Daenerys » January 4th, 2015, 2:27 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]IMO Dragon Age Inquisition is the best game of 2014. (I haven't played 2014's AC games yet though.)[/quote]
^^^^ amen
though i am skeptical about AC:U and Rogue?? like i've heard AC:U is okay but not all that amazing tbh i really need to play it

besides DA:I being the best game of 2014, some games i'm looking forward to in 2015 are the TLOZ remakes for sure, The Order 1886 i think, The Witcher 3 aaaand Hellblade i think it was.. tho i'm not sure if that one's going to be released in 2015 hm
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Elton John » January 4th, 2015, 3:57 pm

TLOZ remakes? zelda you mean? Only one remake I know of and that's majoras mask. The one on the wii u is a new game and not a remake of the original.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simbaholikov » January 4th, 2015, 4:27 pm

None, all the best games I've played and have seen were released years ago heh.
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » January 4th, 2015, 4:30 pm

[quote="Simbaholic"]None, all the best games I've played and have seen were released years ago heh.[/quote]

I've been playing games for a long long time, since the original nintendo entertainment system, and I like to play new stuff.

i'll be the one person in the retirement home who has a controller in hand while everybody else is playing bingo or knitting.
Elton John
I’m with you

Previous

Return to The Den