Dat Smash Bros tho'

Dat Smash Bros tho'

Postby FlipMode » October 5th, 2014, 1:30 am

Anyone here playing Smash Bros 3DS and fancy getting a beat down?

Otherwise talk about the game here! :)
It's stupid amounts of fun and so great to be able to play Smash Bros at work! Much wow
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Dat Smash Bros tho'

Postby OuRaion » October 5th, 2014, 9:39 am

I've been playing it since it was released yesterday. It is super fun, though I am missing Snake.

Anyone played any other games in the series? The only other one I've played is the original for the N64. Good times.

And Flip, I'd gladly take you on. If you're prepared to lose, that is.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby FlipMode » October 6th, 2014, 12:29 am

[quote="OuRaion"]I've been playing it since it was released yesterday. It is super fun, though I am missing Snake.

Anyone played any other games in the series? The only other one I've played is the original for the N64. Good times.

And Flip, I'd gladly take you on. If you're prepared to lose, that is.[/quote]

How are you missing Snake if you never played Brawl on Wii? o.o
I do agree though, I wish he was in this. My guess is that Kojima didn't want to use David Hayter again, I dunno, I get a feeling it was something to do with Kojima though, it usually is. lol

I played Brawl an Wii and UNTOLD HOURS of Melee on Gamecube. Dude, the amount of hours I played Melee is a number not yet understood by humans, best one IMO.

Send me you friend code, I'll add you and then send you mine ^^.
It was a bit laggy when I tried to play online the other day though. I'll probably give it a few days for the servers to cool down first but yeah :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OuRaion » October 6th, 2014, 1:50 am

[quote="Flip_FTW"]How are you missing Snake if you never played Brawl on Wii? o.o[/quote]
Magic. Nah, I just wish he was in there.

[quote="Flip_FTW"]I played Brawl an Wii and UNTOLD HOURS of Melee on Gamecube. Dude, the amount of hours I played Melee is a number not yet understood by humans, best one IMO.[/quote]
I can't seem to be able to find any copies of Brawl, and I don't have a Gamecube, else I would have played those ones too.

[quote="Flip_FTW"]
Send me you friend code, I'll add you and then send you mine ^^.
It was a bit laggy when I tried to play online the other day though. I'll probably give it a few days for the servers to cool down first but yeah :)[/quote]
I've PMd it to you!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby MalibuTrashDog » October 12th, 2014, 12:41 am

I need your friend codes please thanks.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby FlipMode » October 12th, 2014, 11:54 pm

You already have mine :) I'll add yours now, Ouraion
FlipMode

Postby Elton John » November 1st, 2014, 2:57 am

i am buying the wii u version
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Return to The Den