Shadow of Mordor

Shadow of Mordor

Postby FlipMode » September 30th, 2014, 11:50 pm

So who is getting this game on Friday? It looks amazing oh wow.
A free roaming open world action RPG with combat like Arkham and exploration / free running of Assassins Creed set in LotR universe? Lawd have mercy!
Anyone else excited?!

And also, dem graphics! http://gamesscreens.com/wp-content/uplo ... -melee.jpg
I honestly think this will be one of the best games of 2014. If you like games or LotR, or both then do check this game out!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Shadow of Mordor

Postby FlipMode » October 5th, 2014, 1:27 am

Sorry for the double post but OMGZOROZ this game is actually really bloody good and I recommend it to everyone, Lord of the Rings fan or not.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby it means no worries » April 14th, 2015, 3:52 pm

one of my favourate games already!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Elton John » April 17th, 2015, 12:09 am

I'm about to get an xbox one pretty soon, this is one of the games i'll buy for it (sometime this year)
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Buffy » October 5th, 2015, 10:21 pm

So I was walking in Wal-Mart and walked by the games section and saw this and was like "OH MY GOD I NEED IT!" and I bought it without a second thought... and totally got asked for I.D. cause I look like a child. Lol!
Anyway, I still haven't played it. It's ridiculous, I have so many games but no time to play. So I'm putting them all on a priority list and of course the ones I've already started are at the top, but of the games I have not yet started - this one is number one! I'm so excited to play this whenever I get the chance because hey! I like games and I like LotR, so it's a perfect combo! Yay!
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby FlipMode » November 20th, 2015, 11:55 am

Enjoy! :)
It's a pretty fantastic game.
FlipMode

Return to The Den