Age of Empires 2

Re: Age of Empires 2

Postby juhouh » August 24th, 2014, 9:01 pm

Just a slight graphical update otherwise it's the same. The only major changes (buffs and nerfes) are in AoFE expansion which isn't even nearly as popular as the HD version

my AI: show
[quote="juhouh"]For those who play this, please subscribe my latest AI that I scripted yesterday, it should give you some fun challenge! xD

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =305132865[/quote]

Alright, it means no worries, what's your Steam nick?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby it means no worries » August 24th, 2014, 9:13 pm

im a decent player but my brother has got to be one of the best in the world, he spends every free minute of his time on AOE 2, he was the one that got me onto it. So if im too easy ill get him to play you! As i said before, he is probably one of the best players in the world, no jokes... he beat DauT AND managed to hold the Viper to a draw. HE IS INSANE!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby juhouh » August 24th, 2014, 9:16 pm

No I'm not a pro either, I'm a casual player and an AI scripter. Viper is insane xD

What's your brother's AoE nick? I know a lot of good players
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby it means no worries » August 24th, 2014, 9:20 pm

not sure ill ask him. Anyway when i said "decent" i meant im decent for a regular player, im no waaaay near the likes of DauT or the Viper, and i havent played in a while so i probably need to start playing again regularly, i probably need some help to improve before i can give you a proper challenge
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby juhouh » August 24th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Haha sure, but don't expect me to be a good either. I can barely beat the new hardest AI whereas Viper holded well against 4 (but lost)
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby it means no worries » August 24th, 2014, 9:27 pm

do you play other RTSs like company of heroes?
it means no worries

Postby juhouh » August 24th, 2014, 9:28 pm

Nope
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby it means no worries » August 24th, 2014, 9:31 pm

try company of heroes or watch some youtube clips, its kinda like a WW2 version of AOE except that you use units instead of individauls
it means no worries

Postby juhouh » August 25th, 2014, 1:06 am

For someone like me, it would be a culture shock to try an another RTS game :cheese:

(btw. I just released cheetahPWNag3 v2.2 (it has that name like that for a reason lol))
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby it means no worries » August 25th, 2014, 1:08 am

haha!
it means no worries

PreviousNext

Return to The Den