Age of Empires 2

Age of Empires 2

Postby juhouh » August 9th, 2014, 12:19 am

So, after this game was released as a HD version in Steam (1 year ago) I've been addicted to this game ever since. It has a huge community and it's currently the only AoE of the series that have made it so big. Big tournaments are running constantly so great players might make a lot of money out of it as well

They did release Forgotten Expansion lately with new civilizations, campaigns and updated the old AI. The game is itself pretty pricey but it's really worth it. I really recommend you to buy it if you like RTS games, it takes some time to learn but you'll get into it pretty quickly. There are tons of different game types and custom scenarios to play so why not?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/221380/

Does anyone else play this? Or are you at least somehow familiar with the game?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Re: Age of Empires 2

Postby it means no worries » August 10th, 2014, 11:31 pm

i love this game!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby juhouh » August 11th, 2014, 10:36 am

So do I! We should play 1v1 some day :)
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby it means no worries » August 14th, 2014, 5:46 am

dont have the steam version unfortunately but if we still can then sure!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » August 14th, 2014, 5:49 am

Command and Conquer guy myself, though I have played AoE 2 long ago. I liked it, but nowhere near as much as C&C.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Tsuki » August 14th, 2014, 8:06 pm

OMG!!! I use to love this Game! Though I use to cheat on it :innocent:. Bullet Cars FTW!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby juhouh » August 15th, 2014, 3:52 pm

[quote="it means no worries"]dont have the steam version unfortunately but if we still can then sure![/quote]
Unfortunately it's not possible. My version so much more up to date than your original AoK/AoC copy :)

Thanks for the answers guys!
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby it means no worries » August 17th, 2014, 6:16 pm

it's probably quite cheap, ill get it on steam soon and give you a game!
it means no worries

Postby juhouh » August 24th, 2014, 8:25 pm

For those who play this, please subscribe my latest AI that I scripted yesterday, it should give you some fun challenge! xD

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =305132865
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby it means no worries » August 24th, 2014, 8:55 pm

[quote="juhouh"][quote="it means no worries"]dont have the steam version unfortunately but if we still can then sure![/quote]
Unfortunately it's not possible. My version so much more up to date than your original AoK/AoC copy :)

Thanks for the answers guys![/quote]

hey, ive bought the steam version today, haven't played it yet tho, is it any different from the old version? Anyway ill give u a game whenever you want!
it means no worries

Next

Return to The Den