Pokemon X/Y

Pokemon X/Y

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 7th, 2014, 6:19 pm

I don't think there is a thread on these games at the moment, so might as well make one ;) Going through a Pokemon obsession right now.

While I found it the easiest (maybe too easy) I really enjoyed the story, awesome graphics and I liked most of the new Pokemon. I chose X, and once I caught Xerneas, it became a member of my party! My team by the end of my first play through were the following:

Delphox, Venusaur, Azumarill, Talonflame, Xerneas, Aggron

Also, is everyone excited for OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire? Which one are you guys gonna pick? I'm really torn between which one, but I know that for a starter I'm definitely picking Mudkip.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Pokemon X/Y

Postby Shadowfax » August 7th, 2014, 6:38 pm

Obsessed with Pokemon X at the moment! I didn't get on with Xerneas so he's on my computer lol x)

My team consists of;

Mew, Leafeon, Jolteon, Rapidash, Staravia and Lapras =)

Can't wait till the next one! =D When is it due out or don't we know yet?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Arani » August 7th, 2014, 7:45 pm

I play Pokemon X all the time! My team is made up of Lucario, Delphox, Tyrantrum, Simisage, Noivern and Blastoise! Love love LOVE the game!

but, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOENN REMAKE!!! I'm probably gonna go with AlphaSapphire, and as for my starter... idk yet. O_o Not sure when the release date is @ Kay

I am such a poke-nerd, always have been. XD
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 7th, 2014, 7:57 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]
Can't wait till the next one! =D When is it due out or don't we know yet?[/quote]

Late November I think! Just in time for Christmas, woop!

[quote="Arani"]
I am such a poke-nerd, always have been. XD[/quote]

Aha, I'm becoming more of one as of late. My first game was Pokemon Diamond, I wanna try and play the games previous someday as well.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Shadowfax » August 7th, 2014, 8:19 pm

Awesomeeeeee. Muuuuuuuuuustttttttttt plaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I bought a Leafeon plush earlier to go with my Mew and Jolteon. I blame Tsuki.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 7th, 2014, 8:35 pm

Gah! I'm jealous x) The Eeveelutions are so cute, Jolteon and Leafeon are in my top 3 <3 I'm praying for a Dragon and Flying type Eevee next generation. Must buy some plushies eventually.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Return to The Den