Anyone here played Drawn to Life?

Anyone here played Drawn to Life?

Postby Wilfre » December 15th, 2013, 4:35 am

Drawn to Life is a somewhat obscure game series made by the 5th Cell, the same company that made Scribblenauts. (which is exponentially more popular, and is a phenomenal series)
And...
I...
LOVE IT.
It's my second obsession after TLK.
You draw your own characters and objects, and the story is so dark and characters are just amazing omg,,, /w\ :omg:
Seriously has anyone played this game on MLK? Or is a fan of it? The adorabru cat-esque character in my avatar and signature is the main antagonist Wilfre. :crazy2:
thanks for the sig, Julie Skywalker!

~*Collector of TLK Merchandise for over 15 years*~

| flavors | lastfm | youtube | deviantart | collectors quest | pandora | tumblr | google+ | furaffinity | weasyl | nabyn |
Wilfre
#Serious TLK collector#

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

icon by Book-of-Life on deviantART!

Nickname(s): Nanuq (my real name)
Pride Points: 0

Re: Anyone here played Drawn to Life?

Postby SimbasMate » December 15th, 2013, 5:33 am

I have heard of this game before on another forum, I haven't gotten the chance to check it out yet though. Is there some sort of plot or storyline to it?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Wilfre » December 15th, 2013, 6:02 am

[quote="SimbasMate"]I have heard of this game before on another forum, I haven't gotten the chance to check it out yet though. Is there some sort of plot or storyline to it?[/quote]

Basically without any spoilers, there is a species of fox-like people who live in a village, and one of their kind (Wilfre) betrayed them and starts to bring shadow upon the world, because he thinks he can do better than the Creator (God). You're the Creator and you draw a hero, along with other things as the game progresses, to rid the world of the shadow.
At least that's the super abridged version. :D

| flavors | lastfm | youtube | deviantart | collectors quest | pandora | tumblr | google+ | furaffinity | weasyl | nabyn |
Wilfre
#Serious TLK collector#

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasMate » December 15th, 2013, 6:06 am

Sweet! That sounds like a lot of fun. Where do you think I can get it? I might give it a shot. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Wilfre » December 15th, 2013, 4:56 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"]Sweet! That sounds like a lot of fun. Where do you think I can get it? I might give it a shot. :)[/quote]

You can definitely get it at GameStop if you live near one! And probably at any department store that sells DS games (Wal Mart, Target, F.Y.E., Best Buy, K Mart...) ;)
If not, you can download a ROM of it and play it on a DS Emulator. :P

Wilfre
#Serious TLK collector#

Return to The Den