40%
Both
13%
I'll stick to a PC
40%

Total votes : 15

Re: Which one? Xbox One or PS4

Postby ADW » November 16th, 2013, 4:57 am

Neither. And I still don't have a Wii U.
ADW

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby SlayerOfLight » November 16th, 2013, 2:44 pm

I'll wait for a while first to see if one of the consoles has any interesting games to offer before I go OMG MUST BUY!!! like most clueless people. They just want to own it simply because it are the newest consoles, rather then looking if the games for them are worth playing.

And if 90% of the games (just like on the current xbox360 and ps3) are just reckless shooting, respawning, and swearing at other players for getting killed, I think I'll rather stick with a laptop.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Shadowfax » November 16th, 2013, 5:36 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]I'll steal Kay's Xbox when she gets one[/quote]

Haha, if I ever do get one :lol: Not paying out £410 for one that's for sure so i'll be waiting till it drops significantly in price!

I prefer the design of the Xbox One and to be honest, after many bad experiences with the PS3, i'll stick with Xbox. It's a more reliable console.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Loomi » November 23rd, 2013, 8:50 pm

I'd like the xbox, but I am no way paying full whack for it right away XD
Image Image Image
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect
all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
characters belong to me <3
Loomi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tends to fall over

Pride Points: 5

Postby Adofo » November 23rd, 2013, 9:17 pm

Well I got it yesterday, worth every last cent! I CAN'T STOP PLAYING DEAD RISING 3!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Wrightfan » November 25th, 2013, 4:21 am

I have the 360 now but I am going to make the switch back to Sony and get a PS4 once they are back in stock.

PC is out of the question because I have a Mac...and Mac's aren't game machines :P
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby MrTitans » November 26th, 2013, 6:05 pm

I have the xbox 1 Savin up for the xbox 1

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby WildSimba » December 3rd, 2013, 8:30 am

[quote="Nicholas"]I'll wait for a while first to see if one of the consoles has any interesting games to offer before I go OMG MUST BUY!!! like most clueless people. They just want to own it simply because it are the newest consoles, rather then looking if the games for them are worth playing.

And if 90% of the games (just like on the current xbox360 and ps3) are just reckless shooting, respawning, and swearing at other players for getting killed, I think I'll rather stick with a laptop.[/quote]

There are plenty of games coming out or have already been released for the PS4 and XB1 that aren't joint pointless shooting and respawning. Such as Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, Infamous: Second Son, Dead Rising 3, Watch Dogs, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain, The Elder Scrolls Online, Mighty No. 9, Crimson Dragon and a lot more. And honestly as far as First person shooters go, Bungie's new game Destiny looks fantastic.

I do agree that there are people who blindly buy systems just because they're new, but they're far and few. A lot of gamer's these days are well informed on the decisions they make towards gaming. Because honestly, with consoles being so expensive, most people don't have money to drop 400 dollars on 2 separate systems, so honestly you have to do your research if you want to make the right choice for you. Also, 90% of games coming out are not bad as I just pointed out.

I'd say at this point I'd pick a PS4 just because it has a stronger future line up to me, but I will definitely be getting an XB1 at some point when the price drops.

Also think the Wii U, 3DS, Vita, and Ouya should be added to the list of these consoles really because they're part of the generation.. This generation isn't just a choice between PS4 and XB1 like people seem to think. There's also always the option of building yourself a gaming PC if you have the money to drop on that.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby FlipMode » December 6th, 2013, 12:11 pm

Had my PS4 since launch day (so like, two weeks or so?) only real faults I have with it are the lack of media streaming and no backwards compatibility with PS3 games. I know they could patch in media streaming in the future but it's kind of a kick in the teeth to release it without it in this day and age when the PS3 did it very well so there's no excuse really. Same with backwards compatibility, I know they will let people stream and / or download "select" PS3 games in the future but it still sucks butts that it isn't there now.

Other than that it is as good as anyone had any right to expect to be honest. If you are thinking about getting one and can afford it, go for it. Might want to keep hold of your current gen consoles as well though for the time being but next gen consoles are still a welcome addition as it stands, they just both need work if they are ever going to hope to replace the current consoles.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Woeler » December 6th, 2013, 1:50 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"][quote="Flip_FTW"]I'll steal Kay's Xbox when she gets one[/quote]

Haha, if I ever do get one :lol: Not paying out £410 for one that's for sure so i'll be waiting till it drops significantly in price!

I prefer the design of the Xbox One and to be honest, after many bad experiences with the PS3, i'll stick with Xbox. It's a more reliable console.[/quote]

They are 410 pounds?????? Holy crap, what is Microsoft thinking?
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

PreviousNext

Return to The Den