40%
Both
13%
I'll stick to a PC
40%

Total votes : 15

Re: Which one? Xbox One or PS4

Postby FlipMode » December 8th, 2013, 8:09 pm

[quote="Woeler"][quote="Shadowfax"][quote="Flip_FTW"]I'll steal Kay's Xbox when she gets one[/quote]

Haha, if I ever do get one :lol: Not paying out £410 for one that's for sure so i'll be waiting till it drops significantly in price!

I prefer the design of the Xbox One and to be honest, after many bad experiences with the PS3, i'll stick with Xbox. It's a more reliable console.[/quote]

They are 410 pounds?????? Holy crap, what is Microsoft thinking?[/quote]

430 actually. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-7UV-0 ... B00BE4OUBG
Unbelievable isn't it? I think it's more expensive than the PS3 WAS when that first came out and people criticized that for being too expensive at the time. Plus you need the LIVE sub which is another £40 I believe... Yeah not much change out of £500.
To be fair I don't think it's "that" much money, it's just expensive for a game console to be.

Slightly OT but I can't believe Netflix is behind the Live pay wall on Xbox lol.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tsuki » December 8th, 2013, 10:41 pm

I'm leaning moe towards Xbox One....but £450 odd and the games are £50+! Yeh I may just get a 360 as they'll come down in price hopefully.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Ninaroja » January 7th, 2014, 7:11 pm

Probably won't get either, but since I grew up a Sony/Nintendo kid I'd probably choose PS4.

Most of the games I play right now (which is basically limited to Sims 2, Skyrim and GTA: San Andreas due to lack of time/money) are on PC. I've heard a ton of rumors about a GTAV port to the PC, so if that happens I'll be happy :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Biomac » May 5th, 2014, 4:17 am

Just kidding. As for now, I'll stick with my current consoles and buy a Wii U bundle with Mario Kart 8. But I'll wait for the consoles to be less expensive.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby electricocomics » June 23rd, 2014, 2:28 am

Just throwing it out there, I don't care about the console wars anymore not that anyone should. I'm getting both this Summer! They're both really good and I'll probably take mostly singleplayer games and FPSs like Titanfall mainly on xbox and the coop and rest such as Destiny mainly on PS4 to play with my friends. But the xbox one is my first priority tough. Halo master chief collection and Halo 5 beta!!!!!!!! I cannot state how much hype I have for next gen Halo. Call me crazy if you want but It's what I like.
Electricocomics

electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to The Den