Pokemon X & Y

Re: Pokemon X & Y

Postby MalibuTrashDog » November 23rd, 2013, 7:28 pm

[quote="Loomi"]What's everyone's friend safari types? : ) Mine is flying.. bit rubbish XD

Friend code anyways:
3625 9187 3018

I've been breeding Ponyta, Vulpix and Dratini if anyone wants one :-) I also have all three first gen starters so give me a should if you guys want me to breed one for ya![/quote]

Ahhh my Safari is supposedly Psychic. I'll have to add you when I reach my DS later. I'd love a Ponyta and a Vulpix if you have one to spare :3
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Re: Pokemon X & Y

Postby Loomi » November 23rd, 2013, 8:32 pm

I have lots spare! Especially Ponyta he he XD Let me know what genders you want and if I spot you online I will send you a trade :- ) I have Ponytas with Flash Fire ability or Run Away ability, and I have Vulpix with either Flash Fire (I think) or Drought! :- ) *loves fire types*

I can also breed you some other cool first gens if you like, such asssssss Growlithe, Arbok and Seel! 8D
Image Image Image
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect
all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
characters belong to me <3
Loomi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tends to fall over

Pride Points: 5

Previous

Return to The Den