Slender Games

Slender Games

Postby Titanics Captain » October 7th, 2013, 5:00 pm

Anyone play slender games? 8-)

Titanics Captain
Welcome Aboard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Oh [censored], an iceburg!

Nickname(s): Titanics Captain
Pride Points: 5

Re: Slender Games

Postby FlipMode » October 21st, 2013, 12:42 pm

Who still "plays" Slender? I played it a couple of times back when it was a thing people played but it doesn't exactly have much replayability.
And it was alright. I didn't find it as scary as some people do though. I prefer psychological horrors that mess with your mind more than just things that make annoying noises every now and then.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SimbasMate » October 21st, 2013, 5:57 pm

I still play occasionally. I used to be deathly afraid of it but then after playing several times it just got annoying. :/

[quote="Flip_FTW"]I prefer psychological horrors that mess with your mind more than just things that make annoying noises every now and then.[/quote]

And I have to agree with you on this 100%, flippeh. xD
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Daenerys » October 21st, 2013, 9:21 pm

I used to play it, and yeah I got scared a few times.. especially playing at night by yourself. XD By the time I had played it several times it got boring, not as scary tbh. Used to be a real big thing, now it's kinda died out IMO.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby SimbasMate » October 21st, 2013, 10:47 pm

[quote="Dashie"]I used to play it, and yeah I got scared a few times.. especially playing at night by yourself. XD By the time I had played it several times it got boring, not as scary tbh. Used to be a real big thing, now it's kinda died out IMO.[/quote]

But you gotta admit that reaction vids are still funny 8-)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Return to The Den