The Elder Scrolls Online

The Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Woeler » September 1st, 2013, 11:22 am

So, yeah. A great game, but it's going to be subscription based. Is there still anyone here who will definitely get this game?

I Need ESO friends XD.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

Postby DGFone » September 2nd, 2013, 3:07 am

How do you know it's a great game if it's not out yet? ;) Unless you are in some closed beta which means that you're breaking the EULA. :P

I sense another SWTOR. Over-saturated target market, (aka yet another medieval MMO), not the best idea either (Skyrim with people!... but no mod support). So okay, I won't be surprised if it will do well, but my bet is that it will be forced F2P fairly soon after launch. At the end of the day, remember that this game has many many competitors already in the market. It has an uphill battle at the very least.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

Postby FlipMode » September 4th, 2013, 11:52 pm

[quote="DGFone"]How do you know it's a great game if it's not out yet?[/quote]

Because it is a new Elder Scrolls game.

And IDK. loved Oblivion, didn't like Skyrim quite as much but it was alright. I never thought ES would be very good online tbh but it looks okay so I dunno....
If I do it will be the PS4 version anyway.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Return to The Den