WHERE'S THE DUBSTEP?!
Talk about the series here.
Favourite characters?
Favourite games?
Looking forward to Into The Nexus?
How bout dat movie?
Best weapon in the series?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Ratchet And Clank

Postby Ninaroja » August 18th, 2013, 2:23 pm

I only ever really played/enjoyed the first game, but I heard about the movie a while back, so I'll definitely be checking it out if I can :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Flowertall » September 16th, 2013, 4:57 pm

My favorite character is Angela Cross. Man, I wish they had kept her as the woman character in the series. In the third game it`s Sasha, then Talwyn. She should have been one of the four in All 4 one, I`m sick of Captain Qwark.

I don`t like how Sasha is portrayed as Ratchet`s girlfriend, because the whole thing is just too easy and naive. When Ratchet is telling them about an experience and strongly exaggarates, we see Sasha as the only one smiling and giggling and being excited. It`s like: "I know he`s overdoing it, but he`s so cute that I can`t help but smile". Angela seems much more interesting in my opinion.

My favorite weapon is the RYNO from the second game, I like that it`s just one powerful rocket. I don`t like those rocket launchers where several rockets are launched simultaneously, because only one rocket will hit the target anyway. But I think the third game has the best weapon selection overall. The turret is very powerful.
They hate each other`s guts
Flowertall

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby mamaprince » December 19th, 2013, 8:58 pm

I love Ratchet and Clank. :) Clanks my favorite. I'm glad my friend showed me the series.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby WildSimba » December 20th, 2013, 3:34 am

I've gone through every main series Ratchet and Clank game except for Into The Nexus and haven't beaten Up Your Arsenal yet. Fantastic series, done by the brilliant Insomniac. My favorite character is Nefarious. My favorite game in the series is Up Your Arsenal and possibly Tools of Destruction. I'm very excited to play Into The Nexus even though it has been out for a while now. lol

My favorite weapon in the series so far hands down is the Lava Gun, upgraded to the Acid Gun. lol But a very close second would be the Buzz Blades lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby FlipMode » December 20th, 2013, 11:12 am

Buzz blades are way over powered though XD.
Yeah I still haven't played Nexus yet either actually, I do need to at some point though, looks like a good return to the roots of the series.

I think Crack in Time may JUST be a tiny bit better than UYA for me, love the Clank puzzle sections and space exploration is THE TITS!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby WildSimba » December 22nd, 2013, 7:05 am

[quote="Flip_FTW"]Buzz blades are way over powered though XD.
Yeah I still haven't played Nexus yet either actually, I do need to at some point though, looks like a good return to the roots of the series.

I think Crack in Time may JUST be a tiny bit better than UYA for me, love the Clank puzzle sections and space exploration is THE TITS![/quote]

ACiT is a great game, to me it just felt way too easy, I pretty much got everything in the game with not much challenge lol I mean, it's so easy to get the RYNO in that game and just tear things up, even the hardest boss in the game lol

Also that's why the Buzz Blades are amazing lol
Last edited by WildSimba on December 22nd, 2013, 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Ultra Fox » December 22nd, 2013, 7:13 am

I've played just about every major R&C game. I adore the series. It's one of my favorites.

My favorite characters would have to be Ratchet, Angela Cross, and Dr. Nefarious.

My top 3 R&C games are- Up Your Arsenal, Tools of Destruction, and A Crack in Time. But in general love them all.

Into the Nexus was a great, albeit short, return for the series, and the movie looks awesome! :D

I'm not sure what my favorite weapon is... I think any of the whip-based ones are the coolest to me. lol
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Return to The Den