Animal Crossing New Leaf/Pokemon Black-White 2

Animal Crossing New Leaf/Pokemon Black-White 2

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 25th, 2013, 12:49 am

I decided to make a thread combining the two games to save room haha.

Ok so does anyone have any of those games?

I'm supposed to be getting Animal Crossing in the mail and I want to have friends to add on it when I do.

I already have Pokemon Black 2 and wondered if anyone wanted to swap Friend Codes to battle or w/e on there.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf/Pokemon Black-White 2

Postby FlipMode » June 25th, 2013, 1:31 am

I have New Leaf. Don't have Pokemon but may get into the new one when it comes out.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 25th, 2013, 1:32 am

[quote="FlipMode"]I have New Leaf. Don't have Pokemon but may get into the new one when it comes out.[/quote]

How would I add friends when I get it.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » June 25th, 2013, 1:42 am

I don't actually know to be honest, I've never bothered to try to use the 3DS's awkward online play stuff.
My understanding is that there is a train station in the game and a mailbox, both of which can be used to connect to people. Suppose you just put in their name there, I guess. I'll look into it and let you know =)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 25th, 2013, 1:49 am

Ok awesome :D
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby FlipMode » June 25th, 2013, 3:16 pm

Okay I just checked, you need to add their friend code on the 3DS Friends menu, then in the game when using something that connects to other people like Mail etc you just click that person.
It seems you can also bring souvenirs back from other people's towns that are worth a lot of money as they are foreign. For instance if you take fruit from a friend and then plant it back in your own town, that tree will grow that piece of fruit. Its pretty cute lol but mainly it can help to make you money in the game.

In any case my friend code is -
2148 - 9327 - 2401
FlipMode

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 25th, 2013, 4:24 pm

-squeals-

When I get home I'll look up my code. I might be getting the game by tonight! 8D

Mine is: 2148-9163-8282
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby Ninaroja » June 30th, 2013, 12:45 am

I have New Leaf. It's fun and all but it's my least favorite of the series so far, I think they changed just a bit too much

Favorite: Wild World
Let's go to the City/City Folk
Animal Crossing
Least Favorite: New Leaf
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to The Den