Last Of Us

Last Of Us

Postby FlipMode » June 14th, 2013, 9:31 am

Picking this up today after college.
Anyway I don't know anything about it, all I know is its made by NaughtyDog and that's good enough for me. Anyone else got it? I may post my impressions of it if some of you are on the fence about it, if not what do you think of it?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Last Of Us

Postby OuRaion » June 14th, 2013, 11:49 am

Metacritic - 95
It's supposed to be a really, really good game (it's gotten 10/10 from most places) If I had the money (and an 18 year old) I'd get the game.

Have fun with it!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby KingCub » June 17th, 2013, 5:23 am

It looks good, I might have to pick it up some time! The story looked neat, and the new gameplay mechanics seemed really new and fun! I would like to hear what you think of it.
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kal » June 17th, 2013, 7:33 pm

Let us know what it's like Flip. I'm quite intrigued by it... could be my first console game purchase for like a year. :O
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

The fox around these parts.

Postby FlipMode » June 22nd, 2013, 1:17 am

[quote="KingCub"]It looks good, I might have to pick it up some time! The story looked neat, and the new gameplay mechanics seemed really new and fun! I would like to hear what you think of it.[/quote]

I finally finished it! It's a long story tbh, I'm impressed.
Expect a proper review soon, I'll write more when it isn't 1AM but for now - it's very good, pretty violent, clever, well written and damn good but not perfect...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kal » June 22nd, 2013, 1:21 am

I think we should quarantine you for a bit, just to make sure. No offence.

I am even more intrigued now..!
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

The fox around these parts.

Postby LionsAreKings » June 23rd, 2013, 1:26 pm

Brilliant Game! I finished it a couple of days after launch (It's one of those games which you have to take slow) Love it to bits. I'll post my thoughts when I'm not half-conscious.
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby FlipMode » June 25th, 2013, 1:49 am

[quote="LionsAreKings"]Brilliant Game! I finished it a couple of days after launch (It's one of those games which you have to take slow) Love it to bits. I'll post my thoughts when I'm not half-conscious.[/quote]

*Obvious spoiler incoming. Be warned!*

Spoiler: show
I don't quite get why Joel lied to Ellie in the end, seemed a little out of character
FlipMode

Postby Buffy » October 5th, 2015, 8:06 pm

I still haven't finished this game, yet it remains as one of my favourites.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to The Den