PS4

PS4

Postby FlipMode » June 11th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Discuss the console that is more powerful, has more games than and is cheaper than the Xbox One and will allow you to play used games below.

Also... Kingdom Hearts 3 was shown and is releasing on PS4. Just Saian!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: PS4

Postby Tora » June 12th, 2013, 3:30 am

Xbox One lost big time. Dang.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby SophieCub » June 12th, 2013, 4:06 pm

My friend is really excited because she is getting the new PS4, she's a hardcore gamer haha. I don't have enough money for it , might save up though. I don't think many people will buy the Xbox One LOL.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby OuRaion » June 12th, 2013, 11:01 pm

So, you now need a PS Plus subscription to play multiplayer.
But considering the massive amount of free games you get with PS Plus, it's not really a worry.
The price that the PS4 is going for is $400 USD. The Xbone is going for $500
And then there's this:

So...
Spoiler: show

And you know what Microsoft said about those without an internet connection needed for the Xbone?
[quote]Asked yesterday at game show E3 what gamers should do if they want an Xbox One but don't have reliable Internet access, Xbox frontman Don Mattrick said, "Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity: it's called Xbox 360."[/quote]

The top comment on the video saying this was "Don't worry I'll keep my 360, but I'll buy a PS4."
Source: http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gamesgear/micro ... -50011478/

Me? Sticking to my PC though. You know, because it's just better in every aspect.

And with the Kingdom Hearts thing? Why do they make it where you have to buy a new console every time a new game comes out?

Alright, extremely biased rant over :P
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby FlipMode » June 13th, 2013, 12:52 am

[quote]And with the Kingdom Hearts thing? Why do they make it where you have to buy a new console every time a new game comes out?[/quote]

KH3 was always going to be a next gen title.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » June 13th, 2013, 1:03 am

[quote="FlipMode"]
KH3 was always going to be a next gen title.[/quote]

Considering that before that, KH2 came out for the PS2, "next gen" referred to the PS3. It's because of the numerous delays that basically summed up to the KH team being told to make yet another FF game that KH3 was pushed back a whole generation in development hell.

Although I really do think that Square Enix should let FF rest and concentrate on making a game that actually makes them money this time. KH3 might just be it if they will give the team time to actually create it without interruption.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 13th, 2013, 1:36 am

PS4 can take my money.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Zeke » June 20th, 2013, 12:19 am

The PS4 shall be mine whenever college decides to give me money instead of stealing it
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Return to The Den