To The Moon (Feels ALL the Feels!)

Re: To The Moon (Feels ALL the Feels!)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 1st, 2013, 6:45 pm

[quote="Hydro"]Whoa, Pewdie, look what you've done :O . Seriously though I don't think its worth quarreling over a let's player, I think he's annoying at times but he does pull off some funny moments at other times. I've seen too many PewDiePie arguments and they're all pretty pointless, we should just agree to try and accept each other's opinion about him even no matter who started, and no matter the background history of each member. Its just a let's player (Easy for me to say because I'm not a fan of him), but you get my point I presume. I know how it is to be a big fan of something, and I know how it feels when someone insults what I really like, or my opinion, but containing my johnnies is the best way to deal with the situation. Or getting involved in a constructive debate which won't end in a brawl. Don't know if I'm a hypocrite or not, LOL, but that's my opinion on how these things should be handled, I guess.[/quote]

I agree with you. I find him annoying at times as well. I accept opinions, but it would of been more acceptable to voice it in a thread called 'What do you think about PewDiePie?' What annoyed me was the pointlessness of saying something about him in the first place. Maybe I should learn to shut my trap, but I'm not going to let people get away with pointless and irrelevant criticism.

But with all due respect, you didn't have to comment on what was being said Hydro.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Regulus » June 1st, 2013, 6:52 pm

Well... as I was going to say, this game looks pretty interesting. I think I might check it out later.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Hydro » June 1st, 2013, 7:02 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]But with all due respect, you didn't have to comment on what was being said Hydro.[/quote]

I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to, whole nuther story there ;) .

Also just listened to the main theme of To The Moon. A really, REALLY nice piece of composition. I love games with good soundtracks, it really gives it its atmosphere and emotions. This might be one fricken good game if I decide to get it. Really looks like something special.

Hydro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby Regulus » June 1st, 2013, 8:00 pm

Locked by request.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Previous

Return to The Den