Injustice: Gods Among Us

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 22nd, 2013, 7:08 pm

Newest fighting game featuring several DC comic superheroes and supervillains (Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, etc) for the ps3 and Xbox360.

Gameplay footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtOQriFEYZM

So, your thoughts on it?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Postby TheLionQueen » May 25th, 2013, 7:56 pm

Injustice is a good game. It plays like a classic Mortal Kombat game and I enjoy playing it on my Xbox with my brother. I just dislike that they didn't put any fatalities in it, I understand why though considering that it's DC and in the DC universe no one kills people. But other than that, I enjoy the game.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 25th, 2013, 8:04 pm

To be honest Injustice looks more like Tekken then Mortal Combat, because this game doesn't seem to be gore or bloody. But I see what you mean. And yes, it's a good game though quite difficult sometimes.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby TheLionQueen » May 25th, 2013, 8:05 pm

Yeah, it is more like Tekken now that I think about it. But, besides the game play, I'm happy to see all the different characters, my personal favorite is Catwoman.
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Return to The Den