Serious Sam

Serious Sam

Postby Biomac » May 22nd, 2013, 4:11 pm

Come on I know that there are some people who like Serious Sam here :P .

Just say what you like/dislike, what is your favorite game, level, weapon, enemy,... Just whatever you'd like to say about it lol.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Re: Serious Sam

Postby DGFone » May 23rd, 2013, 2:10 am

I want to get Serious Sam 3 because I heard it's a good game, and I know it runs on Linux. Haven't played it yet though.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Serious Sam

Postby Biomac » May 25th, 2013, 7:00 pm

I see. I own SS3 and I love it. Great game if you like old school FPS such as Doom 3.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Return to The Den