Pokemon X/Pokemon Y

Pokemon X/Pokemon Y

Postby Jiirani » January 8th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Today, two brand new games featuring brand new Pokemon were announced! I hope you're ready for generation XI, and Pokemon X and Pokemon Y for the 3DS, released worldwide this October! C:

Image Image Image

What do you think of the new starters? Their names are Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie. I hope this game is good, it's in 3D too uwu there's a video on pokemon.com

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Re: Pokemon X/Pokemon Y

Postby OuRaion » January 8th, 2013, 10:24 pm

FINALLY!

It took them long enough to make ones for the 3DS.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby SophieCub » January 8th, 2013, 10:24 pm

Omg, they are adorable! Safe to say I will be getting my copy! But only if it's in 2D, can you get it in 2D? I love the middle one! Oh great, now you've got me fangirling again. :p
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Jiirani » January 8th, 2013, 10:32 pm

I'm not sure, but i think it's just a 3DS game I don't know if they'll bring it out in 2D :S

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SophieCub » January 8th, 2013, 10:34 pm

Oh man. D: I really want this game when it releases. Damn. Don't have the money for a new DS and a new game. Is it new pokemon trainers too?
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Jiirani » January 8th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Yeah, the girls a blonde but thats all i remember

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby KingKivuli » January 9th, 2013, 12:44 am

i think it is just for the 3DS its no different from when they moved up the ranks (GB, GBC, GBA, NDS) so now its onto the next big thing. On that note i have 2 things to say:

ZOMG FENNEKIN I WANTS IT!!

and if you havnt already seen this feast your eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIrWryFc7A
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby FlipMode » January 9th, 2013, 1:16 am

[quote="MrsSophieFrost"]Omg, they are adorable! Safe to say I will be getting my copy! But only if it's in 2D, can you get it in 2D? I love the middle one! Oh great, now you've got me fangirling again. :p[/quote]

I never use the 3D on my 3DS so it will be flat as a pancake either way for me.
Doubt it though. Knowing Nintendo it will probably have something to do with the WII-U as well, bloody video games and their high costs lol.
Graphics are impressive, though. Art direction there is top class.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Woeler » January 10th, 2013, 12:49 am

Pokemon got ruined after the 3rd generation. Another crappy game to ruin what once was a brilliant series. Congrats nintendo!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Chizuna » June 12th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Fairy type in my pokemanz? WHY IS THIS WORLD NOT WORTH LIVING IN ANYMORE DX

Lol just kidding, I think this game is looking pretty cool and I'm excited for it. Though I still don't understand how fairies are stronger than dragons :P
Life is a series of interruptions interrupted by interruptions and I am the best kind of interruption.
Chizuna
I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It derscuffles me...

Nickname(s): Chizy
Pride Points: 6

Next

Return to The Den