Pokemon X/Pokemon Y

Re: Pokemon X/Pokemon Y

Postby Kal » June 13th, 2013, 12:21 am

........................................................Fennekin............... :0

Actually looks quite impressive... but I don't have a U or a 3DS...
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby KingKivuli » June 13th, 2013, 1:51 am

fennekin... 3d... skybattles....custom avvies, DIAGONAL MOVEMENT AND BENCH SITTING!!! O.o o.O dafeels so happy for pokemon this is going to be epic *sits and waits to get pokemon Y*
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Loomi » August 12th, 2013, 8:51 pm

I love Pokemon and I've not played any since Crystal, so I'm planning on getting this one.. and buying a shiny new 3DS just for the occasion!

Have you guys seen the new "mega" evolutions? Reminds me a lot of Digimon and if I'm honest I think some of them are a little silly :x
Image Image Image
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect
all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
characters belong to me <3
Loomi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tends to fall over

Pride Points: 5

Postby Tsuki » August 12th, 2013, 9:05 pm

Looking forward to it! Though a few problems:

1. I need a 3DS
2. I didn't really like 5th Gen
3. The whole Mega evolutions look weird.

Yeh I agree Loomi, it is a lot like Digimon :/
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Loomi » August 12th, 2013, 10:13 pm

I just looked at the Mega Ampharos and it's just.. fluffier XD Whats the point?!

I like the look of the Fire starter though and a few of the other new Pokemon look cool. And I've not played any Pokemon involving a world wide trade system so I'm looking forward to that :D
Image Image Image
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect
all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
characters belong to me <3
Loomi

Tends to fall over

Pride Points: 5

Postby Carl » August 19th, 2013, 3:03 am

This gen looks so much better than Gen V. I've liked each gen somewhat, but I think this one's going to be really cool!

So looking forward to it and hoping to have a job again soon so I won't have to wait until Christmas for it.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KingKivuli » August 19th, 2013, 3:38 pm

It is nothing like digimon it honestly grinds my gears when i hear people say that. first off digimon came out after pokemon trying to ride its wave of success, they changed the mascot from augumon to patamon cause he was closer looking to pikachu. further more digimons.. aint that popular its kinda dead anyway and i see no issue from a company getting idea from another it happens and has done since marketing and advertising began

to add there are a fair few difference between digimon and pokemon:
1. digimon can talk
2. they live in a seperate world
3. only a few can be chosen
4. you dont collect digimon or train to 'be the very best;

these reasons are why pokemon was better, the advertising the toys and games appealed to more people. pokemon anyone could catch them all anyone could make a team, anyone could go for being that champion trainer, and the fact that it had pokemon and humans living side by side in one world made it way more immersive and available to anyone.. digimon.. only those 'special' kids can have one and go to the digital world.. doesnt really market well, and the final plus fact. Digimon was more focused on the human character development while pokemon..focused on pokemon with a human to make a storyline

Personally with all thats come out I am REALLY looking forward to mega evolutions especially Absol, i love that guy and him having a buff would be very nice so can I have him in my team again, same for Mightyena, i want him to have one two (i love dark types K =3)

Bottom line = It is not digimon and mega evos look awesome =3
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Carl » August 19th, 2013, 4:21 pm

They are just saying the Mega Evolutions make them think of Digimon because now the Pokemon "evolves" but then "de-evolves" back to its regular state, because Digimon Digivolved and then De-digivolved. That's the only reason people are saying it's similar.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kitty17794 » August 23rd, 2013, 3:45 pm

The Mega forms are certainly... different. But I'm willing to see what they're all about. At least they seem to be optional for people who aren't interested!
Kitty17794

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kat
Pride Points: 0

Postby KingKivuli » September 5th, 2013, 12:42 am

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg OK so today at 12pm GMT there was a pokemon live stream about more stuff in the pokemon world of X and Y. First off being that there is now an online storage system to store up to 3000 pokemon and will allow you to transfer the ones you have already

There is more. You get your starter from a friend not the professor, instead later on the prof give you a choice of 3 other pokemon..... CHARMANDER SQUIRLTE AND BULBASAUR..... WHAAAAAAAAAAATTT!!!!???

Oh I am sorry is that not enough for you, guess what they freaking mega evolve... all 3 of them... holy hell on a candy cane.. that is too cool. So.. does this mean all our favourite starters will get one? I hope so cause I wants me a Mega Typhlosion!
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Previous

Return to The Den