What is your gaming set-up?

Re: What is your gaming set-up?

Postby DGFone » December 15th, 2011, 11:39 pm

I will post my set-up when I get it to be a proper set up. Right now, the GPU is a huge bottleneck.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Biomac » April 17th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Here is mine
DSCN3269.JPG

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby pretentiousitchy » May 1st, 2012, 5:36 pm

Here's my totally awesome set-up. Please excuse the mess; I am a lowly college student in the midst of packing for the summer.

Hardcore, isn't it? ;)
pretentiousitchy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Ashlee
Pride Points: 3

Postby Biomac » May 1st, 2012, 7:13 pm

Your N64 green pad is cool :) !

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Woeler » May 2nd, 2012, 1:34 pm

Some updates
New 2nd stick Hotas Warthog
New rudder pedals, Saitek combat rudder pedals

There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Shadowfax » May 2nd, 2012, 4:59 pm

^ OMG thats so cool! O_o So many screeenssssss.

My game set up is a MESS at the moment xD So i'll post a pic later.

Basically a 42 inch TV with a black Xbox360 underneath it on a glass shelf :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Wrightfan » May 3rd, 2012, 4:14 pm

Need to take an updated picture. Will do so when I get back home from college next week.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby ADW » May 16th, 2012, 4:06 am

Next to my computer, I have a small, silver Toshiba television with a Genesis model 2/Sega CD model 2 combo hooked up, and on another side of the room, the rest of my game systems are hooked up to the bigger TV over there.
ADW

Pride Points: 5

Postby Kitty » July 30th, 2012, 2:58 pm

I have my Mega Drive, SNES, PS2 and Wii set up underneath my computer desk, all hooked up to a rather old fashioned mini TV, however, I am planning on changing that soon xP My handheld consoles are all put away in the cupboard.

Banner by SophieCub :3
Kitty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 4

Postby Ninaroja » September 5th, 2012, 12:30 am

My laptop (where I mostly play Skyrim) sits on the desk in my room.

My handhelds (i.e. 3DS and DS original aka Fatty DS) live on my bedside table

And then my PS2 and Wii are hooked up to my TV downstairs

Mine's actually pretty boring compared to some of the others :(
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

PreviousNext

Return to The Den