What is your gaming set-up?

What is your gaming set-up?

Postby Woeler » December 15th, 2011, 8:14 am

So this pretty straight forward. What is your gaming setup? Ps3 with a huge flatscreen? Complete gaming room? Monster pc?
Pictures would be fun.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Re: What is your gaming set-up?

Postby FlipMode » December 15th, 2011, 8:19 am

Mine changes depending on the game. I have a racing set up, make shift PC set up and a general gaming set up.
I will illustrate this later this evening, because my PS3 has just been unplugged to take into college today lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Woeler » December 15th, 2011, 1:28 pm

This is my pc. I mostly use it to play flight games. I put my scar plush on top to prove it's mine.

There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » December 15th, 2011, 3:01 pm

i.hate.you.do.want.now
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Woeler » December 15th, 2011, 4:13 pm

[quote="KingKivuli"]i.hate.you.do.want.now[/quote]
Bro Umad?
Woeler

Postby FlipMode » December 15th, 2011, 4:38 pm

HAHAHA DAT SETUP IS HAWT
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tabby » December 15th, 2011, 7:50 pm

[quote="Woeler1"]This is my pc. I mostly use it to play flight games. I put my scar plush on top to prove it's mine.

Image[/quote]

I JELLY.

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby WildSimba » December 15th, 2011, 8:19 pm

I have a tube TV, but a bunch of gamesystems. lol, I really just need to update my TV eventually.

ok1
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Regulus » December 15th, 2011, 11:21 pm

O_o

Holy crap, that is one nice setup you have there.

Here's mine:

With this setup, my single monitor can be used for either my PC, or my PS3.

System specs:

Case - Cooler Master HAF 922
Motherboard - Gigabyte 870A-UD3
CPU - Phenom II x4 955 OC'd to 3.7GHz
RAM - 4GB GSKILL 1333Mhz
GPU - Sapphire Radeon HD 5770
PSU - Corsair 550 watt
HDD - WD Caviar blue 640GB
OS - Windows 7 x64 + Windows XP

This runs nearly everything I can throw at it at full speed, with the exception of the poorly programmed FSX. I've been thinking about putting in another 8GB of RAM and possibly a small SSD to use as a boot drive.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby WildSimba » December 15th, 2011, 11:28 pm

^ Very nice. I'll take a picture of my set-up after I clean my room, which I'll do once I'm done with homework. :P
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Next

Return to The Den