Sly Cooper

Re: Sly Cooper

Postby Flowertall » September 26th, 2011, 5:27 pm

Sly Cooper is also my favorite game series. I was so into the story when I played Sly 2 and 3 that sometimes when I had finished a chapter, I almost went "No, I can`t start a new chapter right away, the gang needs to rest a little".

Sly and Carmelita are also an awesome couple, there is such a tremendous passion behind. I will be really disappointed if in Sly 4, they just go back to the old where she`s chasing him, like they don`t take into consideration the ending of Sly 3. That will just prove them to be lazy, they think it will be too difficult to make an interesting game where they are a couple. It`s much easier for them when it`s cop and robber. Well, I hope they will really take that challenge.
They hate each other`s guts
Flowertall

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby KingKovu44 » September 27th, 2011, 12:21 am

[quote="Flowertall"]Sly Cooper is also my favorite game series. I was so into the story when I played Sly 2 and 3 that sometimes when I had finished a chapter, I almost went "No, I can`t start a new chapter right away, the gang needs to rest a little".

Sly and Carmelita are also an awesome couple, there is such a tremendous passion behind. I will be really disappointed if in Sly 4, they just go back to the old where she`s chasing him, like they don`t take into consideration the ending of Sly 3. That will just prove them to be lazy, they think it will be too difficult to make an interesting game where they are a couple. It`s much easier for them when it`s cop and robber. Well, I hope they will really take that challenge.[/quote]

I agree. I really think Sly and Carmelita are an awesome couple as well. For example, I have a fanfic I'm working on where the two are married and have two sons.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby mamaprince » August 5th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Sly Is Awesome ! I love the Second one the best.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby juhouh » August 28th, 2013, 5:39 pm

Hah I did enjoy to play Sly 3 MP (especially ship battles) with my friends :P
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Ninaroja » August 30th, 2013, 4:26 pm

Sly 2 is one of my favorite games ever :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Previous

Return to The Den