Animal Crossing?

Re: Animal Crossing?

Postby Biomac » February 17th, 2012, 10:56 pm

I think it's a great game, but earn money is soooo long... :(
But i enjoy more the wild world version on NDS i have cheats so i can earn money faster, yeah! :lol:

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Re: Animal Crossing

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 14th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Bumping because I've started a new game on Wild World <3 I love this game so much. It actually made me some friends in real life just by talking about it haha. If anyone is playing it at the moment I'd love to know!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Ninaroja » January 14th, 2014, 7:26 pm

I love AC in general :D I had Wild World as a kid (still do, somewhere) and Let's go to the City for the Wii, and now I have New Leaf on my 3DS. It's probably one of my favorite series because it's so simple yet so fun and addicting :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » January 14th, 2014, 7:45 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]I love AC in general :D I had Wild World as a kid (still do, somewhere) and Let's go to the City for the Wii, and now I have New Leaf on my 3DS. It's probably one of my favorite series because it's so simple yet so fun and addicting :)[/quote]

I have New Leaf, feel free to visit my town if you have your 3DS hooked up to the 'net and steal some fruit. :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ninaroja » January 14th, 2014, 7:59 pm

Finally I'll have someone to swap friend codes with! (a first for any Nintendo product I've ever owned, ever.) Lemme go check what fruit I have...

EDIT: I have pears, durians, lychees and coconuts :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 14th, 2014, 9:22 pm

I'm desperate to get my hands on a 3DS and New Leaf ;_;
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Ninaroja » January 14th, 2014, 9:26 pm

I think Wild World is my favorite in the series, probably because I'm a part of the DS generation where literally everyone between the ages of 4 and 12 had the original DS and literally everyone I knew had ACWW and Nintendogs and I get so nostalgic thinking about it.

At school we used to all bring our Ds's in and sit in a circle in the playground and have these mass pictochat sessions. It was awesome :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby FlipMode » January 14th, 2014, 9:28 pm

lol pictochat... Man those were the days :3
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » January 14th, 2014, 9:31 pm

I don't really know why we bothered :lol: . Since most people in 2005 still didn't have wireless internet the only way to connect multiple DS's was via the local connection, meaning you basically had to sit in the same room... we may as well have just talked to eachother :P

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby FlipMode » January 23rd, 2014, 11:32 pm

I'll send you my friend code soon via PM btw, I just haven't been on the 3DS since :)
FlipMode

PreviousNext

Return to The Den