Animal Crossing?

Animal Crossing?

Postby MurderVictim » August 11th, 2011, 4:00 am

Anyone here play it? I just got back into my DS version, after ignoring it for about five months (as the residents tell me). I have the GameCube version...But it's been untouched since I got it last summer. Too lazy to plug in my GameCube xD

I also not have a good Wi-Fi connection, and finally got my friend code. So...Anyone care to visit?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Murder, MV
Pride Points: 4

Re: Animal Crossing?

Postby tyronepines » August 11th, 2011, 4:02 am

I played this game before, I loved it! I have all 3 versions, but I play Animal Crossing: City Folk a lot. It's been a while though...this topic makes me want to play it again. xD
tyronepines

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 59

Postby KingKovu44 » August 11th, 2011, 4:03 am

Never heard of it. What's it about?
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby MurderVictim » August 11th, 2011, 4:06 am

I want City Folk...Too bad I don't have a Wii. I also want the new version that's coming out for 3DS. But I don't have a 3DS and will possibly never have the money for one. Argh...

And it's pretty much about your human character living in a town full of human-like animals. Fish, catch bugs, save money (or "bells") for a bigger home among other things, dig up fossils, ect...It can get a little boring, but a good way to pass the time. Especially if you have the ability to visit other towns.

EDIT: At least that's what Wild World (DS version) is about. I haven't played the others...But I'm sure the GameCube version is pretty much the same. City Folk is obviously different, though.
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Postby Misiziri » August 24th, 2011, 1:18 am

Awesome GC game, was not so fond of the DS version. The original has cheat codes and the DS version does not so that automatically makes it inferior in my opinon. I can't be bothered to constantly check the game for silly furniture, some of which is ridiculously hard to find. And the upgrading Nook's shop only by contacting a friend is BS, I earned it once but then the rest of them no longer played Animal Crossing. However, you need this to earn Nookington's in the original, but you must simply borrow a memory card. And you don't need the shop to unlock any new features like new hair styles. I love the original for many other reasons, including the music. I enjoy it ha ha x]

So all in all, AC is a very nice game and I actually look forward to the 3DS version!
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby MurderVictim » August 24th, 2011, 2:43 am

I finally got around to playing my GC game. I love it...But wow is the town big. I'm so used to this relatively small town in Wild World, that I got so lost at the beginning xD Good thing Nook gives you a map. The one thing that aggrivates me is the fact that I have to wait a day to get fossils identified. But that's no big deal, I guess.

You don't need Nookington's to get new hair styles? That sounds cool...So how do you unlock it? (Any way to get rid of the hat? It sort of bugs me xD ).
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Postby Misiziri » August 24th, 2011, 2:48 am

Only in WildWorld and City Folk can you get new hair. And you need Nookington's to get the new hair xP
Misiziri

Postby MurderVictim » August 24th, 2011, 3:24 am

Oh xD Sorry...I can't read very well today, lol.
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Postby Misiziri » August 24th, 2011, 3:47 am

Now worries lol
Misiziri

Postby SophieCub » December 22nd, 2011, 11:34 pm

Sorry for bumping an older topic but I love Animal Crossing. I always stop playing it for aaaggeeess! But I still love it, I alway skip past time to make the game more intesting.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Next

Return to The Den