Animal Crossing?

Re: Animal Crossing?

Postby tyronepines » February 17th, 2014, 5:01 am

I don't mean to bump this thread but recently I've been playing ACNL a lot and it's sooo addicting! Really cute game! My dream address is 5900-3523-2812. please feel free to visit anytime! i'd also love to connect with you guys sometime.
tyronepines

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 59

Postby FlipMode » February 23rd, 2014, 8:53 pm

2148-9327-2401
Is my friend code :] sorry I took so long to reply >.> been quite busy the past couple of months and not been able to play much of anything BUT now I have an actual schedule going so should be around a bit more ^^
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Biomac » May 5th, 2014, 4:09 am

I really love this series. I remember spending a summer doing lan games with my brother on Wild World for the DS :lol: .
Also City Folk is very good, going to the downtown is very cool and you can get some nice items sometimes.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Buffy » October 5th, 2015, 7:54 pm

Guys I am so excited to play this game. I just ordered my 3DS a few days ago off Amazon and I also ordered Animal Crossing: New Leaf. This will be my first handheld console though and I have no idea how to play it so any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated. :)

Edit: Okay, just started playing New Leaf today since my game arrived yesterday. Absolutely loving it so far. It's so relaxing to play and the game is so cute and I am already so excited about filling up my museum haha! I have enough bells now to build my house, so I'll do that tomorrow and I already made 2nd place in a fishing competition. So far I think it was a pretty good day in the town of Sparkles. Lol! Can't wait to play more!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Previous

Return to The Den