Minecraft

Re: Minecraft

Postby Arani » January 19th, 2011, 12:14 am

I made a huge pillar on a floating rock thing sky high and covered it in torches and lit the entire pathway to it lol. Oh well gonna keep looking anyway.

BTW, the multiplayer servers are having some bug problems so watch out for those. Least they r where I am anyway.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 19th, 2011, 12:15 am

Whats wrong wit dis minecraft iven in meh school pals talk about it, and i rather spend my money on xbox games then a pc game. i see mlk has suffered from this game.. lol..... Like my buddys from school.....
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Arani » January 19th, 2011, 12:17 am

Lol some of us don't have/cant afford an xbox NTLQ. I don't even have a T.V. in my house so I cant really play xbox lol.

Besides, Minecraft is awesome! :D
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 19th, 2011, 12:21 am

Bah humbug i hated it my antivirus detected a virus and i cant get rid of it.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby KingKivuli » January 19th, 2011, 12:53 am

in regards to the multiplayer moka runs his own personal server so idk if its affected
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 19th, 2011, 12:59 am

At rani - i didnt ment to say it to peapole who dosent havd enought money to buy a tv or a console...... im just saying that you should spend money on important things that you need. Especialy save money on a new tv ect. if you dont have all it matters how you spend it. gawd are thease wierd words?....

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 19th, 2011, 5:40 am

x[

bad.PNG
Outdated.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Panda-chan » January 19th, 2011, 6:19 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]x[

bad.PNG
[/quote]
Damnnn.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 19th, 2011, 10:28 pm

Poor snow :(

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Arani » January 20th, 2011, 4:38 am

[quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]At rani - i didnt ment to say it to peapole who dosent havd enought money to buy a tv or a console...... im just saying that you should spend money on important things that you need. Especialy save money on a new tv ect. if you dont have all it matters how you spend it. gawd are thease wierd words?....[/quote]

Ya I see what you mean. I used to have a T.V. but the plug got messed up somehow and I wasn't able to find another one so had to get rid of it. :/ I had 20 dollars from christmas so I spent it on the game so I wouldn't have to spend it on other stuff that wouldn't last as long... lol better to buy something fun that'll last for a while, right? xD

[quote="KingKivuli"]in regards to the multiplayer moka runs his own personal server so idk if its affected[/quote]

Okay just wanted to give u a heads up.

[quote="Amanda"][quote="SnowyCheetah"]x[

bad.PNG
[/quote]

Damnnn.[/quote]

I second that sorry to hear that snow...
Arani

PreviousNext

Return to The Den