Minecraft

Re: Minecraft

Postby KingKivuli » January 10th, 2011, 10:46 am

ok see all those pretty pics of Moka's base lets see what happens when im let loose on it

(note i have a newer prettier texture pack)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsOBJx99Qlo
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 10th, 2011, 4:58 pm

I play that free version a lot :)
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby IMightBeHere » January 10th, 2011, 5:18 pm

@ KK: We don't need no water, let the *beep* burn. :D

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Arani » January 11th, 2011, 1:37 am

:lol: You're so making me wanna play now! I think I might just buy it!
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby IMightBeHere » January 13th, 2011, 11:22 am

Might just buy it too!

For the moment I'm trying the free MC classic thing. But .. eh.. what is the point of the game?

"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Postby Arani » January 15th, 2011, 1:39 am

Hey guess what, I got convinced. :P I bought it yesterday. Found an awesome snow covered valley with lava and water and such. Pretty awesome, was up all last night working. Thanks for telling us about the game, I love it! :)

And boy, it's so addicting! 0_o.
Arani

Postby KingKivuli » January 15th, 2011, 7:17 pm

it is addicting as for what the point is... whats the point of any game? to have fun this is no different think of it as lego in a computer. you acn build whatever you heart desires. my current project is erm... interesting i cant wait till its done ^^
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby IMightBeHere » January 15th, 2011, 7:28 pm

Well I've played it, and I must say it is pretty addictive. I see it as a love-hate relationship. A lot of fun on one side, but frustration on the other side.

(Built an amazing under water, glass entrance though :D)

IMightBeHere

Postby Arani » January 16th, 2011, 12:04 am

Lol agreed, very, very addicting. And I don't really think there is a point... like KK said, just to have fun. lol gets very frustrating tho. I died and was up all last night trying to find my house and still havent found it, getting very frustrated with it. :P Still fun tho lol.
Arani

Postby KingKivuli » January 19th, 2011, 12:07 am

this is why you spam the area with torches so you can see it a mile off

also if you have the actual game turn it to peaceful so no enemies and regen health to allow building safely ^^
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to The Den