"My PS3 / Wii / XBOX name is..." and Games chat ^^

"My PS3 / Wii / XBOX name is..." and Games chat ^^

Postby FlipMode » December 13th, 2010, 11:03 pm

Oh boy video-games sure are a thing... that is fun? So every now and then someone asks me "Do you have a XBOX?" or something and I have like 5+ people from MLK added on my PS3 and do not even know who at least two of them are :D. Figured a thread would be easier to keep it organised, also it can be used for general games chat as well I guess. That way we know who has what games, for what console they play online with and what not. I mean I played PS3 with Ivan and SM2 and a couple others and it was funtastic, but we need to try and get everyone online together at one point :P.

So if you post your username, along with which console / PC Games it is for. Then I will do my best to keep the OP up-to-date :)
As for myself, I play PS3 online a fair bit, anyone is welcome to add me on that.
Now I am off to race cars on GT5 with Timba lol :)

PlayStation3 Online usernames
nextbigthing91 (MLK User: FlipMode)
Timba123 (MLK User: Timba)
Tbone4567 (MLK User: TheIvanMuse)

XBOX LIVE Usernames
Lightmare MLK (MLK Username: Lightmare)

Wii online ...Codes?

PC Games (things like 2nd life and stuff
Last edited by FlipMode on December 15th, 2010, 12:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: "My PS3 / Wii / XBOX name is..." and Games chat ^^

Postby LightmaЯe » December 13th, 2010, 11:09 pm

My Xbox gt is Lightmare MLK add me :D My xbox just got red ring of death so i probably won't be online until Christmas.
Last edited by LightmaЯe on December 14th, 2010, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Signature by Simbaholic

▲ ▲
Triforce!
LightmaЯe
God Tier

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ಠ_ಠ

Postby Timba » December 13th, 2010, 11:57 pm

hahaa yeah my ps3 username is timba123 :)
Thanks for the avvie Flippeh ;p
Timba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LUF YALL<3

Nickname(s): Timi
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheIvanMuse » December 14th, 2010, 1:18 am

My PS3 username is tbone4567

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby FlipMode » December 15th, 2010, 12:25 am

[quote="LightmaЯe"]My Xbox gt is Lightmare MLK add me :D My xbox just got red ring of death so i probably won't be online until Christmas.[/quote]

So is yours actually "Lightmare(underscorehere)MLK"? or is it Lightmare? LoL :P

Adding Ivan to the list nao! :)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby LightmaЯe » December 15th, 2010, 12:29 am

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="LightmaЯe"]My Xbox gt is Lightmare MLK add me :D My xbox just got red ring of death so i probably won't be online until Christmas.[/quote]

So is yours actually "Lightmare(underscorehere)MLK"? or is it Lightmare? LoL :P

Adding Ivan to the list nao! :)[/quote]

Lol its Lightmare(Space)MLK. XD
Spoiler: show
Signature by Simbaholic

▲ ▲
Triforce!
LightmaЯe
God Tier

ಠ_ಠ

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 9th, 2011, 5:05 pm

Well since I only play Wii, I still have some online games, but in some I have different name, I hope this could help

Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Call of Duty: World at War:
find me as Silver

Call of Duty: Black Ops
find as SilverAlphaSimba01

I could post my code for each game if that's necessary
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 9th, 2011, 6:22 pm

My Xbox Live gamertag is Micheyll .

And my steam account it tillenvili
Lol, fail name :P
Last edited by VitaniCubbeh on January 9th, 2011, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby KingKivuli » January 9th, 2011, 6:23 pm

xbox360
kivuliriler15 (black ops , assassins creed, mass effect 2 - main games)

steam (pc)
KingKivuli (killing floor, team fortress 2, left 4 dead)
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Wrightfan » January 9th, 2011, 6:39 pm

PS3 ID is SMiLEfan (spelled exactly the way it is with the lowercase and uppercase.)

Mostly play NBA2K11 these days.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Next

Return to The Den