"My PS3 / Wii / XBOX name is..." and Games chat ^^

Re: "My PS3 / Wii / XBOX name is..." and Games chat ^^

Postby SilverSimba01 » June 25th, 2011, 7:33 pm

UPDATE: I'm now on the PS3 but I only have play one game online, CoD: Black Ops, you can find as AlphaSnowyPaw
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 7th, 2011, 8:50 pm

A new SSX is coming out... I'm sooooo stoked on this,did anyone else play this game?

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby FlipMode » September 7th, 2011, 9:10 pm

[quote="TheIvanMuse"]A new SSX is coming out... I'm sooooo stoked on this,did anyone else play this game?[/quote]

YES Ima buy that shiz when it comes out. I loved SSX Tricky, and 3. The first one was good for its time, but a little dated now. Cant wait for the new one though, just hope they dont change it too much, cause its obviously going to look a lot more realistic now and SSX was always about arcade wacky fun XD
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 7th, 2011, 9:40 pm

I know that they did SSX On Tour a bit different than SSX 3 and that sucked,cause the SSX 3 was the one that introduced me to the games and I loved it. But everything about the new one looks legit,and apparently there's a dark back story to it all... That might be a double-edged sword,but we'll see. All I know is that I'm expecting fine tunes to listen to while sliding down the slopes. :cool:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 7th, 2011, 9:40 pm

I know that they did SSX On Tour a bit different than SSX 3 and that sucked,cause the SSX 3 was the one that introduced me to the games and I loved it. But everything about the new one looks legit,and apparently there's a dark back story to it all... That might be a double-edged sword,but we'll see. All I know is that I'm expecting fine tunes to listen to while sliding down the slopes. :cool:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby Applejack » September 28th, 2011, 7:45 pm

My PS3 ID is iNsanePYROx, and all of you are getting an add request x.x
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Nickname(s): AJ, Rich
Pride Points: 16

Postby Woeler » September 28th, 2011, 9:40 pm

My PSN : woeler1
I play CoDBO
Battlefield bc2
Hawx 1&2

I have a gaming pc on which I will soon play battlefield 3 ( if you want details on usernames on origin,steam etc. pm me)
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby WildSimba » September 28th, 2011, 9:55 pm

PSN: thehorrar

Feel free to add me, though I don't have many games at the moment. ^^
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby KingKivuli » September 28th, 2011, 10:00 pm

anyone at all have steam?
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Woeler » September 28th, 2011, 10:10 pm

[quote="KingKivuli"]anyone at all have steam?[/quote]
I do.. Don't play much on it but I have it.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

PreviousNext

Return to The Den