The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby Elton John » July 5th, 2016, 6:34 am

Tokyo mirage stories and zelda twilight princess hd.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carl » July 6th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Star Wars: Racer Revenge
Star Wars the Old Republic
Pokémon SoulSilver
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » July 11th, 2016, 11:27 pm

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt <3
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » July 12th, 2016, 6:22 am

Saints Row 2; been replaying it with my brother recently. The game is much more fun in co-op, which is saying something because it's amazing in single player.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby FlipMode » July 16th, 2016, 12:21 am

Job Simulator, it's a HTC Vive Virtual Reality game and it's pretty fun.
Really does a great job of demonstrating VR.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » July 16th, 2016, 12:29 am

Saints row: gat out of hell.

Not as fun as saints row 4 but it's still pretty fun for an open world game.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FlipMode » July 22nd, 2016, 12:41 am

Universe Sandbox 2 in VR. Never again! That game in VR when you scale everything up to full size gives you such a horrible sense of unease and anxiety. I turned around and behind me was a full scale planet Earth and it scared me, I swear I lost two years of my life span playing that game.

But I also played Space Pirate trainer and that game is the most fun I've had on a game for a good while, shooting robots and dodging incoming slow motion lasers by actually crouching and weaving around them is a pretty badass feeling.

I was kind of sceptical at first but the more different games I try the more I'm becoming convinced now that VR IS the future of gaming. I mean it's the now of gaming really it's just way too expensive for mass appeal to anyone who isn't just a tech head who wants it because it's a new thing. But like seeing Glados from Portal in VR as a full scale head hanging from the ceiling and takes up your entire field of view... VR adds a real first person perspective of how large in game objects actually are and that's what really is the game changer. Yeah moving around in a 3D space is cool but it's the sense of size of everything you get when you're actually IN a game that really changes everything.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simbaholikov » July 22nd, 2016, 4:34 pm

^ If you want a panic attack try seeing how VY Canis Majoris is like in full scale VR. Though that may even be too big to comprehend. :P

Last things I played was PlanetSide 2 and Pokemon Go.
Simbaholikov

Postby FlipMode » July 22nd, 2016, 5:30 pm

[quote="Simbaholic"]^ If you want a panic attack try seeing how VY Canis Majoris is like in full scale VR. Though that may even be too big to comprehend. :P

Last things I played was PlanetSide 2 and Pokemon Go.[/quote]

I just spawned it and it was blinding me. But I threw Earth towards it and Earth had pretty much disappeared entirely before it even passed it. That's crazy. I just went back to firing giant lasers at parts of Earth I don't like :3
FlipMode

Postby The Spirit of Life » July 23rd, 2016, 2:21 am

Does Pokemon Go count as a video game? :P
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

PreviousNext

Return to The Den