The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 2nd, 2016, 7:39 pm

Sims 2
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby HereWeStand » January 2nd, 2016, 7:51 pm

GTA4.

Niko is amazing.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » January 6th, 2016, 2:02 pm

Story of Origins
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Buffy » January 7th, 2016, 7:37 pm

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Ultra Fox » January 7th, 2016, 10:17 pm

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Tsuki » January 8th, 2016, 1:01 am

Primal Carnage: Extinction
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby HasiraKali » January 8th, 2016, 4:28 am

TsumTsum
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Buffy » January 8th, 2016, 5:30 am

Ni No Kuni: The Wrath of the White Witch
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby ScarsLove » January 8th, 2016, 5:40 pm

Clock Tower 3 for PS2

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby HereWeStand » January 15th, 2016, 2:17 am

Undertale

I beat the Genocide Route. Never, EVER again. It was interesting but everything about it was too much.

Spoiler: show
The entire world slowly turned into a horror game in which I was the monster, and in a way it was horrifying. I've never had a game punish me so much for being a genocidal psychopath. I'd grown so attached to the characters I was very tempted to just Reset the entire time because it was just so painful doing this. Papyrus trying to get me to be a good person again, even giving up his hopes of being part of the Royal Guard just because he believed I could do better than senseless violence, and even after I'd defeated him... I almost couldn't do it. I so badly wanted to just spare him. And the music/text you get when you get the option to kill Monster Kid was intense. Or the wind howling in the void when you reopen the game after the world was erased from existence. The game really didn't shy away from making you think about what you are actually doing in games when you decide you're bored with them and decide to thoughtlessly kill everyone just to see what happens. Also Sans was the most ridiculously difficult boss ever, but after all those attempts it felt SO rewarding beating him. God, when I first started up this game I genuinely did not expect to get into it so much and I'm very pleasantly surprised by the amount of thought, emotion and detail put into it, and tbh I really appreciate that it's more difficult than the average game nowadays without losing its fun factor. It's been a while since I've been so challenged by a game before.
HereWeStand
-

PreviousNext

Return to The Den