The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby Tsuki » August 24th, 2014, 7:40 pm

Streetpass.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby RayCat » August 25th, 2014, 11:10 pm

Fable 2
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby FlipMode » August 25th, 2014, 11:21 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]God of War: Ascension[/quote]

How is it?
I loved all the previous games in the series but Ascension seemed to tell Kratos' backstory which has literally been repeated in every single game.... So I skipped Ascension when it came out. Been meaning to go back and play it though.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Daenerys » August 25th, 2014, 11:30 pm

Dark Souls 2
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 27th, 2014, 3:51 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"][quote="Nicholas"]God of War: Ascension[/quote]

How is it?
I loved all the previous games in the series but Ascension seemed to tell Kratos' backstory which has literally been repeated in every single game.... So I skipped Ascension when it came out. Been meaning to go back and play it though.[/quote]

Damn, sorry for my late reply lol. I have to agree with you, Ascension lacked many things the older GoW games have. The bosses and main villain(s) aren't really interesting neither, and you don't have any weapons besides the blades of Chaos, but you can switch to diffrent elements later in the game. Also, there are too many puzzles to a point it gets irritating :roll: and some of those puzzles don't really test your IQ, but rather your patience.

Overally, I was kind of disappointed with Ascension and I still like God of War 3 the most.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby FlipMode » September 8th, 2014, 10:24 am

No worries dude, we all have lives. I haven't posted on here for a week and just came back yesterday =D
But yeah that's kind of why I didn't get it when it came out, the reviews were a bit harsh, it seemed like a step back just for the sake of telling a prequel story.
I'll still get it soon though, the game must be cheap in 2nd hand stores by now.

I played Lego Marvel Super Heroes again, I need to sit down and finish this game later, got to be close to the end by now.
FlipMode

Postby Carl » September 9th, 2014, 5:18 pm

The Movies: Stunts and Effects
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby FlipMode » September 16th, 2014, 12:52 pm

Smash Bros 3DS Demo and Sonic Generations for PS3.
FlipMode

Postby Buffy » September 18th, 2014, 2:03 am

The Sims 3. My daughter works in a cemetary. I'm concerned. Lol!
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » September 18th, 2014, 4:26 pm

Blade Kitten
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to The Den