The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby Carl » March 31st, 2016, 7:44 pm

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » April 1st, 2016, 1:08 pm

TsumTsum. :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » April 1st, 2016, 6:06 pm

Streets of Rage Remake; it's a fanmade remake/sequel of one of the best game series ever that is entirely free (for obvious reasons) and comes with some amazing new features, including extra characters, new enemies, unlockable cheats, editors, etc. If you like video games, you should go download it.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby FlipMode » April 2nd, 2016, 7:35 am

GTAV
Disney Magic Kingdoms

Doesn't get much more contrasting than that.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » April 2nd, 2016, 8:12 am

Dead space.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carl » April 3rd, 2016, 4:20 am

Today I've played several games. Started out with some Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, moved on to Streets of Rage Remake, then Skyrim, briefly played Dragon Ball Xenoverse, got in some Yu-Gi-Oh: Duelists of the Roses, and wrapped up with Plague, Inc. Evolved. I don't consider mobile games the same way so I've not listed the handful of those I played briefly today.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Buffy » April 4th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Stardew Valley! Will probably play more tonight, and maybe play a different game in between.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Kiana » April 14th, 2016, 8:46 pm

Last I played Was Sonic Unleashed, I borrowed ir from my friend, but i had to give it back because she wanted to play it. She said after she beats it i can use it again :P

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Acegermanshepherd » April 14th, 2016, 10:28 pm

D...D...D..D.Dota
Acegermanshepherd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby FlipMode » April 15th, 2016, 5:04 am

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to The Den