The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby Carl » July 23rd, 2016, 4:12 am

^ I don't consider dinky phone apps to be video games, but technically, yes, it counts.

The last video games I played were:

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
7 Days to Die

Yep. Today has been fun. :3
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Elton John » July 23rd, 2016, 11:15 am

They're videogames, just not very good ones outside of some ports of classic titles that aren't f2p.

Like, square enix has released several good ports of their old games on phones.

As for me? Dust: an elysian tale.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FlipMode » July 23rd, 2016, 11:59 pm

I played GTAV.
I thought it'd be fun to try and play a non VR game on the Vive and see what happens. I was playing the game as normal but I was playing it on a giant 80" home cinema screen in a virtual world instead of on a 32" screen in the real world and it blew my mind.
Basically VR gives everyone a cinema to play their games in from the comfort of their own sofa or bed.
I've always wandered what it would be like to play a game in a cinema and now I can but its in VR which is even cooler!
I cannot tell you in words how cool it is.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » July 24th, 2016, 6:04 am

7 Days to Die.

My folks and I picked our game up at about 7:30, 8pm, and we played for like, an hour, maybe two, but suddenly the clock says it's midnight. Huh.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Tsuki » July 28th, 2016, 9:50 pm

^ Is that any good? Saw it in store but wasn't too sure about it.
----------------------------------

Monster Hunter X :heart:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » July 28th, 2016, 9:58 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]^ Is that any good? Saw it in store but wasn't too sure about it.[/quote]
I enjoy it, and so do my folks. It's still in alpha, so it's glitchy, but it's pretty fun anyhow.

Last game I played was Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. :)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby FlipMode » July 28th, 2016, 10:15 pm

Spyro 3
Pokemon Go
Space Pirate Trainer
And I'm just about to start Pokemon Alpha Sapphire which is actually my first ever time playing a proper Pokemon game. I've dabbled in some Pokemon games before like Snap, Channel and another one on the GameCube I'm forgetting the name of.... But yeah this is the first actual RPG one I will have ever played. Kind of wanted a new RPG and since Pokemon is the in thing at the moment I thought I'd pick this up.

I'm starting to really get my love for video games back. Kind of went through a phase where I wasn't playing anything at all for a while.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » July 28th, 2016, 10:19 pm

Sly 4: Thieves in Time
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » August 1st, 2016, 1:00 am

Ratchet And Clank (PS4 Reboot) I loved it, would have been nice to see a bit more Dr Nefarious scenes, he didn't really do anything until the end and he's always been my favourite character and favourite villain of all time.
But the graphics were insanely good, noticeable frame rate reduction but still ran smooth most of the time and the gameplay was as good as it always has been, would have liked some more new weapons but the sheepinator was glorious!

I rate it: weapon that turns enemies into sheep which then explode and take out other enemies / 10
FlipMode

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 12th, 2016, 3:24 am

Star Wars Battlefront, been playing it for the longest at the moment, really fun game, getting excited to find more about the "Death Star" DLC coming on September

Fallout 4, is been a while but I recently started to play it again, mostly been doing settlement builds rather than side quests or just random exploration, men, I will be excited when the "Nuka World" DLC comes out, I wanna know more about it

Pokken Tournament, I wanted to give it a try and it pretty fun to play, pretty much I had only play with Brainxen :P
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to The Den