The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby Buffy » April 19th, 2014, 11:59 am

Red Dead Redemption. LOVING this game! <33
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 19th, 2014, 1:10 pm

The Binding of Isaac
Dance Central
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » April 26th, 2014, 5:12 pm

Kingdom Hearts
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » April 26th, 2014, 5:19 pm

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Assassin's Creed 3
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby MrTitans » April 26th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Tropico 4 and Left 4 dead 2

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby MooLion » April 27th, 2014, 1:35 pm

Got my PlayStation out again after a long time. :D Last played Donald Duck's Quack Attack.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 27th, 2014, 2:02 pm

^Oh that nostalgia... I remember playing that game on the PC, and got frustrated so quick when I died always at the Haunted Mansion part Dx lol it was a bit difficult.
------------

Super Meat Boy
Disney Pixar Ratatouille ( <- It's pretty fun)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Postby MooLion » May 1st, 2014, 1:55 pm

^ Yeah, I got stuck on a Haunted Mansion level and had left it so long. Now I'm just one boss level away from winning the game. How I despise boss levels. It is rather hard for a Disney game. :)

Crash Bandicoot (1)

Tricky but fun. So annoying it keeps freezing, so when I finish a boss level I then can't get on to the next level in order to hopefully save the game. So then I have to do it all over again. Grr!
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Biomac » May 5th, 2014, 4:18 am

Super Smash Bros Brawl.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby DGFone » May 13th, 2014, 5:28 am

Halo 1 PC.

I recently found out that I was way off in my estimate on how many people still play this game. Several sources say some 10,000 players still actively play Halo 1 PC. I looked at Halo 4's stats...

14,000-12,000ish. So a game that came out in 2001 (well, 2004 for PC) has a mutliplayer community rivaling that of a 2 year old game.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

PreviousNext

Return to The Den