The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby Tora » July 22nd, 2014, 7:13 pm

Metro Last Light (PC)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Shadowfax » July 22nd, 2014, 9:25 pm

The Sims 3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Buffy » July 23rd, 2014, 4:40 am

Guild Wars 2
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Daenerys » July 23rd, 2014, 5:41 am

[quote="Buffy"]Guild Wars 2[/quote]
ayy
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Timitu » July 26th, 2014, 3:57 pm

The Curse of Monkey Island.

I was doing a Monkey Island Marathon the past few days. I don't have the last game so I don't know what will be the next one for me. One of my favourite YouTubers is doing a lets play on Kings Quest III currently so maybe that. Or stick with Lucas Arts and do Loom. I have not played either for a while. Too hot to go out anywhere and too early to draw so what better way to waste away the morning then a good game. :D
Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby TomCat » July 26th, 2014, 7:37 pm

Last edited by TomCat on October 10th, 2016, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TomCat
Lala kahle, my dear sister...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Tsuki » July 26th, 2014, 8:27 pm

Streetpass Battle
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby tyronepines » July 26th, 2014, 8:27 pm

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
tyronepines

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 59

Postby FlipMode » August 5th, 2014, 11:28 pm

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Replaying it but actually doing it properly this time making a team of awesome Dream Eaters etc. Last time I just blitzed through the plot super quick like ERMAHGERD WHAT HAPPENS NEXT so now I'm replaying it the gentleman's way.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 6th, 2014, 3:31 am

DISNEY INFINITY
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to The Den