What band are you into?

Re: What band are you into?

Postby ScarsLove » January 24th, 2013, 6:30 am

Imagine Dragons, Stratoverius and Lana Del Rey.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby DreamEater » February 9th, 2013, 9:21 pm

I listen to all sorts of bands, I'll list all the ones that I can remember: Senses Fail, Mindless Self Indulgence, The Rescues, Linkin Park, Evenescense, Fireflight, All American Rejects, Blessid Union of Souls, Blink 182, Flyleaf, Of Mice and Men, The Story of the Year, The Birthday Massacre and A Day to Remember.

I recently started listening to Blink 182 and I'm glad I did, I Miss You, Feeling This and Always are amazing. I think it was AdAstra that got me to listen to Blackmore's Night, that one song of theirs was really, really good. I listen to some of The Almost, Say This Sooner was really good. There was this one Pierce the Veil song called Caraphernelia, I listened to it because Jeremy McKinnon (lead singer to A Day to Remember) was featured in the song and the music video, too. X3

There was a newer band called SCARYBOX that had a song called Spread Your Pride and that one was really good, I'm waiting for more from them. Florence and the Machine had those songs called Dog Days are Over and Drumming, which were really good. I also listened to Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol and Terrible Things by Mayday Parade, which were also good. Dead by Sunrise and Three Days Grace I don't listen to allot, but the song Let Down and Inside of me from DBS were really good and Just Like You from TDG is as well.

There was also that one song by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus called Face Down, that's all I really liked of them, though, then there were these two more bands called For the Fallen Dreams and In Fear and Faith, FtFD had a song called Nightmares and IFaF had a song called Strength in Numbers, I, again, like them both for featuring Jeremy McKinnon from A Day to Remember.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby AdAstrα » February 9th, 2013, 9:41 pm

^ Wohoooo! Glad I managed to spread some Blackmore's Night love <3
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby DreamEater » February 9th, 2013, 10:20 pm

[quote="AdAstra"]^ Wohoooo! Glad I managed to spread some Blackmore's Night love <3[/quote]

You should be proud. X3 The name of the song was "Darkness" you had lyrics to it in your signature and I really, really liked them so I looked it up and there was the song.

The really strange thing about it is that the video I watched a picture that one of The Birthday Massacre videos I watch is in it, the picture's attached below. It's a new song, too.
Attachments
LeavingTonight.PNG
LeavingTonight.PNG (158.15 KiB) Viewed 1744 times
Last edited by DreamEater on February 17th, 2013, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby AdAstrα » February 9th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Ooooh yeah, "Darkness" is one of my absolute favourite songs by them <3 It's amazing.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Sigurd » February 17th, 2013, 11:09 pm

Korpiklaani, Stratovarius and Metsatöll
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 3rd, 2013, 5:02 pm

Stratovarius and Theocracy.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Kiburi » July 4th, 2013, 6:48 pm

RHCP, Sublime, the Offspring, Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits
Pride Points: 28

Postby Ninaroja » July 4th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Right now: Imagine Dragons

Their music has got me through some very dark times
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Lauren » July 7th, 2013, 2:01 am

At the moment, my favorite band is OneRepublic. <3
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Den